CM Punk hangin' and bangin'

CMPunkvsBrockLesnar1_crop_exact.jpg

CM Punk subbed Lesnar once.
[Sarcastic]

S6uTYvK.gif

b667513f2c513a86a283610a4ab7b672d2d62dced9a9ff8007db40fea558395a.jpg

Hearing Micky Gall's interview you would think he's the next world champion. Then you watch him fight...

Can't wait to see his reaction after losing.

I'm not saying Phil will win, but why is nobody giving him a chance? I mean, if you were famous like Phil is, would you get in the octagon, in front of MILLIONS, and MILLIONS of the UFC fans, only to be humiliated?

@Myrddin Wyllt is CM Punk second biggest fan.

Hearing Micky Gall's interview you would think he's the next world champion. Then you watch him fight...

Can't wait to see his reaction after losing.

Punk looks terrible but Gall sounds as awfull
tbh it'd make me really please if punk manages to ko gall

Gall gives him stones. He should go back to pro wrestling where the "competition" is easier.

That's from Marc Maron's show. There's an episode where he gets stuck in a situation where Punk is his trainer.
Marc Maron's show is like dark comedy so this plot line makes sense to me.

The thing that bugs me about what Frye is saying here is that he's melodramatically pretending like this is something new.

At least CM Punk's fight will be legit, win or lose. Pride had plenty of staged fights (YouTube "mark Coleman throws fight in pride") to put over their professional wrestling stars.

Stuff like this is nothing new. MMA is actually probably more legitimate now than when he was fighting:

Higher level athletes and coaches, more exposure (ESPYs), better conditioned and skilled fighters, more intelligent styles of fighting (Frye's fight with Takayama was borderline comical in how ridiculous it was) and actual acknowledgment of PEDs in the sport.

To be fair, we've all probably seen videos of professional athletes with terrible lifting form from every sport.

At least he's smart enough to have a professional trianer monitor what he's doing to his body. I wonder how much healthier a guy like Cain would be if he did the same.

He needs Tony Ferguson to monitor him.

strength and conditioning / crossfit training, great. If he's not in shape already and practicing technique he has 0 chance. I mean 0 chance. This won't make it past the first round, gauranteed. CM Punk looks like he actually wants a shot to play in the NHL after this.

Back