CM Punk hangin' and bangin'

MmkATso.gif
How was this not liked? Awesome BWR.

I thought the Marc Maron posts were jokes because I thought the guy just looked like Maron. It's fucking Marc Maron. Louie CK is gonna teach him the clinch.

Hope the ref is on his game that night. Would hate for Gall to get seriously injured

I'm a huge Don Frye fan and everything but what about that whole Mark Hall business he did? Don Frye has been in a worked fight inside the Octagon, I don't think he is qualified to be making statements like that. Tank Abbott made it to the finals of the Ultimate Ultimate 96 the hard way.

Why? Even if he loses that doesn't mean he can't fight again.

He's going to get fucking annihilated in brutal & humiliating fashion.

After that, he wont want to fight again and no-one except sadists would want to see it anyway.

But didn't they announce cm in UFC like 10 years ago or somthing. So technically he's been in the UFC longer lol

BJ and Dana both had hair at the first presser where they announced the Punk deal.

To be fair, we've all probably seen videos of professional athletes with terrible lifting form from every sport.

At least he's smart enough to have a professional trianer monitor what he's doing to his body. I wonder how much healthier a guy like Cain would be if he did the same.

Yes im sure Cain, Former UFC Champ at one of best MMA Gyms, doesn't have any Professional trainers or Strength coaches, he just goes into gym and does what he feels like.

I'm sure he does stuff like this all the time with no one to tell him better cuz CJ Punk is the only guy in MMA to have fitness coaches.
c17686843f5525717a670da6b0e50f70.jpg

Take notes kids. This is how a undefeated UFC fighter trains.

Back