CM Punk hangin' and bangin'

Lol if he is green then what does that make punk, a guy who has no pro or even amateur fights?

Gall is a NAGA expert division grappler. Punk couldn't even pull off a convincing armbar in a fake wrestling match.

Judging what Punk's capable of doing in a real fight based on things he did in WWE?.. lol

Punk isn't going to be anything special in MMA but his is surrounded by guys who can help him beat a guy like Gall.

Judging what Punk's capable of doing in a real fight based on things he did in WWE?.. lol

Punk isn't going to be anything special in MMA but his is surrounded by guys who can help him beat a guy like Gall.
What else is there to judge him on? Video of his fights? I know you saw the GIF of the armbar fail in this thread.

My point is simple. Gall is much better on the ground than Punk is. Regardless of who Punk is training with they aren't going in the cage with him. And if anything Gall would be favored to submit him, not the other way around. The guy is a highly skilled brown belt and competition grappler.

Okay, we have pictures of him lifting weights, which we already knew he was good at. Now where are the videos of him sparring?

What else is there to judge him on? Video of his fights? I know you saw the GIF of the armbar fail in this thread.

My point is simple. Gall is much better on the ground than Punk is. Regardless of who Punk is training with they aren't going in the cage with him. And if anything Gall would be favored to submit him, not the other way around. The guy is a highly skilled brown belt and competition grappler.

It's WWE lol, you seen The Rock's sharpshooter? Cena's STF? They don't look remotely painful.

You're right that we have nothing on Punk to go on video-wise, I'm simply just putting 2 and 2 together in regards to who he's training with.

Are you telling me working with the likes of Duke Rufus and Ben Askren is meaningless and won't improve him at all?

It's WWE lol, you seen The Rock's sharpshooter? Cena's STF? They don't look remotely painful.

You're right that we have nothing on Punk to go on video-wise, I'm simply just putting 2 and 2 together in regards to who he's training with.

Are you telling me working with the likes of Duke Rufus and Ben Askren is meaningless and won't improve him at all?
Nah I didn't say that. I just don't think he'll beat Gall particularly by sub, he's not skilled enough. I think his only chance is a big shot of some kind. A flukey punch or kick something like that. Otherwise I think he gets wiped.

Nah I didn't say that. I just don't think he'll beat Gall particularly by sub, he's not skilled enough. I think his only chance is a big shot of some kind. A flukey punch or kick something like that. Otherwise I think he gets wiped.

Showtime kick. ;)

Give the guy some credit

He has more balls than anyone on sherdog
I'd take a fight for what Punk is getting paid. Particularly with someone of Gall's experience level. I'd prefer to fight CM though and guaranteed I'd win. Don't think I'd beat USADA however.

CM Punk still undefeated in UFC, he has been with UFC since February 2014 and its now August 2016 and still no one has been able to beat him.

I think he'll win. People are overlooking how green the guy he's facing is.

I think Punk takes him down pretty quickly (Askren taught) and gets the sub.

How often does a white belt sub a brown belt? One that is much stronger than the white belt?

image-55.jpeg

Back