Elections Clinton vs. Trump Polls thread, v2

Who wins Florida on election day?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They David Letterman commercial is savage AF.

What a disgusting fraud. And the shit this guy does isn't speculation or accusation. It's right out there in the open, for anyone to see, an endless supply of it.

How savage can it really be when his opponent supported 8/10 trade deals that were proposed when she was Senator. That doesn't even include NAFTA or TPP.

How savage can it really be when his opponent supported 8/10 trade deals that were proposed when she was Senator. That doesn't even include NAFTA or TPP.

That's a rather sloppy and thinly veiled sidestep.

In what way does the blanket statement that Hillary voted on "trade deals" excuse that Donald Trump has displayed over and over again zero regard for the most basic American interests? In addition to that there's also clearly having no ability to control his emotions or compulsions and very apparent narcissistic and sociopathic characteristics.

But that's cool. Tell me something, anything good about Donald Trump. Anything.

That other countries will be afraid of us because we have an unhinged idiot with his finger on the button? Is that the idea? Seriously?

That's a rather sloppy and thinly veiled sidestep.

In what way does the blanket statement that Hillary voted on "trade deals" excuse that Donald Trump has displayed over and over again zero regard for the most basic American interests? In addition to that there's also clearly having no ability to control his emotions or compulsions and very apparent narcissistic and sociopathic characteristics.

But that's cool. Tell me something, anything good about Donald Trump. Anything.

That other countries will be afraid of us because we have an unhinged idiot with his finger on the button? Is that the idea? Seriously?

Well it's fairly obvious, no? Trump, as a business man was just leveraging the opportunities afforded him with the passing of NAFTA and the like by people like Hillary.

I can't think of anything good to say about Drumpf. He's an embarrassment.

Well it's fairly obvious, no? Trump, as a business man was just leveraging the opportunities afforded him with the passing of NAFTA and the like by people like Hillary.

I can't think of anything good to say about Drumpf. He's an embarrassment.

NAFTA was Bill's baby. She was first lady when that was passed. Definitely not one of my favorite moves by Bill, but that was not Hillary.

NAFTA was Bill's baby. She was first lady when that was passed. Definitely not one of my favorite moves by Bill, but that was not Hillary.
She supported it, she supported TPP, she voted for 6 trade deals and supported 2 others that she didn't vote for.

Wow, what a horrible week for Trump. Besides the fact he is now 8% behind Hillary (irrespective of whether you include Stein / Johnson in polls or not), there are many points that make me believe he stands no chance in hell.

Trump is behind in all swing states.

Clinton is leading New Hampshire by 15%, Pennsylvania by 11%, and Florida - which Trump needs to win at all cost - by 6%. The Clinton team knows it will win Virginia and Colorado and thus currently even air TV spots according to Politico.

Trump's support among Blacks is abysmal.

According to NBC, Clinton is leading 91% to 1% (!!) among Blacks. According to McClatchy, it is 93% to 2%. Even if Fox is right (they say he's got 4%) this still would be worse than Romney in 2012.

Millennials don't give a fuck about Trump.

Among voters below 30, Trump is on rank 4. I repeat: rank 4.

Clinton 41%
Johnson 23%
Stein 16%
Trump 9%

GOP Politicians who want to get (re-)elected are working on Anti-Trump plans.

The NYT quoted several donors and politicians who are considering when the best time is to break with Trump to save re-election and Congress majority.

The nuclear issue is a big one.

People consider Trump to be better to fight ISIS, but if you ask people who should get the nuclear codes, Clinton leads by 22 percentage points in a Fox poll.

Open questions about Trump remain.

Trump shot himself in the knee with the Khan controversy. Not only are people overwhelmingly on the soldier's family's side, we now know how Trump dodged the draft. Trump still has not published his tax documents, so there's no way to know whether he even is a billionaire. And there have been strong arguments that Melania was an illegal immigrant via visa overstay that have not been refuted so far.

His rumored economic plans are a disaster and will be torn to pieces.

If what I read is true about Trump's plans (lower corporate tax from 35 to 15%, tax cuts for all Americans), punitive tariffs for Chinese and Mexican imports of 45 and 35%, respectively (thereby starting trade wars), then I doubt people will follow him. After all, he concurrently wants to increase military spending when he reduces the amount of taxes paid by about a third. And his economic expert team is quite funny, too. Bankers, hedgefund managers, fracking and real estate folks.

Last edited:
That's a pity, I'm pulling for Trump. What Hillary and the Obama administration did in Libya and Syria, and it's flow on effect to Europe is unforgivable.

Anyone even slightly informed on the matter voting Democrat is a sociopath.

I still don't count Trump out of this. Between Crooked Hillary's email problems, coughing fits, needing help up the stairs and her seizures, she may not get elected.

Trump is struggling to hold on to even the "deep red" state of Arizona. He's down in Georgia.

The GE polls don't do the electorate map justice. This is what happens when you ride a weak plurality pony through the primaries. All the anti-intellectual conservatives should have taken the political science a bit more seriously, but this election was about which party's base could stay less spittin' mad, and the Democrats won.

You guys have a serious problem with premature ejaculations.

Who knows people might decide to vote trump last minute.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

Nate Silver now projects Hillary's victory as 92% certainty.

donald-trump-hillary-clinton-2-614x412.jpg

Trump has obviously done a terrible job with anybody that doesn't concern his immediate agenda, while Clinton comes off as the boring but safe pick, even though she might end up being anything but.

However, we also have to take into account that if Trump and Clinton were having a rally in the same city, Trump would likely draw a much larger audience due to the amount of publicity he is getting by comparison.

This could end up being another Brexit, with the people who do not feel strongly enough about Clinton, simply never showing up to vote. I would never bank on the minorities or millenials, although combined, they might create enough of a swing in Clinton's favour.

Last edited:
No, his campaign will go on. Only that it will Increasingly be about creating a myth or a legend than about winning.

LOL. I have heard this year a 100 times that Trump has no chance. But he still in the race.

I don't understand why people believe it when the media says that Trump is in trouble and has no chance. They say that for a year and he is still in the race.

I think when Trump will be president. The media will behave like it is a big surprise.

Also don't count Trump out because Crooked Hillary needs to do 2 things. She needs to stay out of prison, and keep from being admitted into the mental ward of a hospital. Those might be harder tasks for her than people think.

ZV1cxn.gif

hillary-gif-seizure.gif

The only way Trump has a chance is if we have very low voter turnout combined with excellent debates (the best), and some sticky wiki leaks.

I think the low voter turnout is a lock.
The other 2, idk.

Also don't count Trump out because Crooked Hillary needs to do 2 things. She needs to stay out of prison, and keep from being admitted into the mental ward of a hospital. Those might be harder tasks for her than people think.
I'd also like it if she could keep herself from assassinating more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back