Elections Clinton vs. Trump Polls thread, v2

Who wins Florida on election day?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillary will win. She has the corporations and other money/power interests behind her. You can't beat them at this game.

Hillary will win. She has the corporations and other money/power interests behind her. You can't beat them at this game.
Trump could have had that too, but he messed it up. He can't beat her at this game.

Trump could have had that too, but he messed it up. He can't beat her at this game.

She's been groomed for this. She will receive it like a promotion.

Trump is too much of a wildcard. The powers that be are not looking for that.

She's been groomed for this. She will receive it like a promotion.

Trump is too much of a wildcard. The powers that be are not looking for that.
I don't buy that one bit. All he had to do was work for the party whose nomination he jacked. It's not as if he was conspired against. He ran for the republican ticket, their political party.

I don't buy that one bit. All he had to do was work for the party whose nomination he jacked. It's not as if he was conspired against. He ran for the republican ticket, their political party.

Trump side-stepped every one of those corporate-bought politician goons who have been playing the game for years, thinking they were next, simply because they did and said all the right things, or simply because birthright (Jeb, lol).

Trump, whatever you may think of him, is his own, un-bought kind of goon. No way an outsider gets into office when we are this balls-deep into the corporate-run government era.

Trump side-stepped every one of those corporate-bought politician goons who have been playing the game for years, thinking they were next, simply because they did and said all the right things, or simply because birthright (Jeb, lol).

Trump, whatever you may think of him, is his own, un-bought kind of goon. No way an outsider gets into office when we are this balls-deep into the corporate-run government era.
The reason he can't get donors is because of his bigotry and general ass burgers, and his lack of desire to actually do anything. Those are all straight up liabilities. A lazy loudmouth. Kind of like me in 2012. We can call that Maverick or whatever, but take away the bullshit, and Trump would have been viable. And he clearly should have done a centrist independent run, but he's a fuckin' cheapskate. A virus infecting the republicans while their immune system still reels from the Tea Party infection.

The reason he can't get donors is because of his bigotry and general ass burgers, and his lack of desire to actually do anything. Those are all straight up liabilities. A lazy loudmouth. Kind of like me in 2012. We can call that Maverick or whatever, but take away the bullshit, and Trump would have been viable. And he clearly should have done a centrist independent run, but he's a fuckin' cheapskate. A virus infecting the republicans while their immune system still reels from the Tea Party infection.

tumblr_inline_o2ey5cu3cF1r89lqz_1280.jpg

Preach.

Trump could easily have won this election if he weren't so fully himself.

Shillary is also a virus, running through her supposed 'Democrat' party, but the parasite has eaten the host. If you went back in the 90's and told everybody that the pro-Iraq war, pro-regime change, former Wal-Mart board of Directors member was going to be the Presidential candidate of the Left, they would have laughed & thrown their hackey-sacks at you.

Shillary is also a virus, running through her supposed 'Democrat' party, but the parasite has eaten the host. If you went back in the 90's and told everybody that the pro-Iraq war, pro-regime change, former Wal-Mart board of Directors member was going to be the Presidential candidate of the Left, they would have laughed & thrown their hackey-sacks at you.
If we're talking the US habit of meddling, micromanaging terrorism and "regime change" (a.k.a. the crime of aggression) then every president for a long time has been terrible, including Bill and Barry. It's a real concern, but definitely not anything new. I don't think guys like Chomsky are out of line when they note that every post-war president could hang, by our own supposed standards.

If we're talking corporatism, well, at least Hillary is not a union buster. She at least gives some nod to the free movement of labor and is willing to support people demanding a better wage. That's the fundamental problem within the US imo, is the workers not demanding enough of the fruits of their labor. We have a terrible attitude problem in this country about ownership. I don't see how Hillary is especially problematic in that regard though. If anything I expect at least some improvement there.

If we're talking the US habit of meddling, micromanaging terrorism and "regime change" (a.k.a. the crime of aggression) then every president for a long time has been terrible, including Bill and Barry. It's a real concern, but definitely not anything new. I don't think guys like Chomsky are out of line when they note that every post-war president could hang, by our own supposed standards.

If we're talking corporatism, well, at least Hillary is not a union buster. She at least gives some nod to the free movement of labor and is willing to support people demanding a better wage. That's the fundamental problem within the US imo, is the workers not demanding enough of the fruits of their labor. We have a terrible attitude problem in this country about ownership. I don't see how Hillary is especially problematic in that regard though. If anything I expect at least some improvement there.

The 'they're all the same' argument doesn't hold up when the opponent that was on her tail, the Berninator, voted against the Iraq war, while she voted for it. That's one example of what I mean that the so-called party of the left has also been consumed with cancer. 10 years ago, that would have been a big deal. Nowadays, Dems are cool with brushing it aside.

I don't buy the notion that Hillary cares about workers or unions for a second. Her time on the board of directors at Wal-Mart, campaigning against labor unions, should be enough to have the notion laughed out of the room. But people look the other way, 'because Trump'.

The 'they're all the same' argument doesn't hold up when the opponent that was on her tail, the Berninator, voted against the Iraq war, while she voted for it. That's one example of what I mean that the so-called party of the left has also been consumed with cancer. 10 years ago, that would have been a big deal. Nowadays, Dems are cool with brushing it aside.

I don't buy the notion that Hillary cares about workers or unions for a second. Her time on the board of directors at Wal-Mart, campaigning against labor unions, should be enough to have the notion laughed out of the room. But people look the other way, 'because Trump'.
Bernie had a similar problem to Trump, in that he was attempting to take over a major party with populist rhetoric. It so happens that Bernie has some character and seems morally in tune, which is why I can imagine a Bernie presidency being alright. Plus, he's not necessarily a military isolationist, but a real dove (not a Clinton dove), which is good. But he also had some economic isolationist issues, real ones that could cause real problems if unchecked.

I don't buy that Clinton was enthusiastic about crushing labor while working for WalMart/Rose Law Firm. That's actually not enough to convince me she will be hard on labor. What I've read on that didn't convince me that she was trouble. On the other hand, can you imagine for half a second with Trump's history that he wouldn't drop an iron hulk hand on labor that Reagan could have only dreamed of?

tl/dr I like Bernie and he was a viable choice. I like Hillary a bit better on policy. Give me either, give me Kaine. All good.

Bernie had a similar problem to Trump, in that he was attempting to take over a major party with populist rhetoric. It so happens that Bernie has some character and seems morally in tune, which is why I can imagine a Bernie presidency being alright. Plus, he's not necessarily a military isolationist, but a real dove (not a Clinton dove), which is good. But he also had some economic isolationist issues, real ones that could cause real problems if unchecked.

I don't buy that Clinton was enthusiastic about crushing labor while working for WalMart/Rose Law Firm. That's actually not enough to convince me she will be hard on labor. What I've read on that didn't convince me that she was trouble. On the other hand, can you imagine for half a second with Trump's history that he wouldn't drop an iron hulk hand on labor that Reagan could have only dreamed of?

tl/dr I like Bernie and he was a viable choice. I like Hillary a bit better on policy. Give me either, give me Kaine. All good.

Yeah, I'm sure she did great things over at Wal-Mart.

Look, it's clear you have your mind made up about this broad. It's cool. We can still be sherbros.

That is, until she flip-flops on TPP, and you get sent over to Vietnam to sew soccer balls for 56 cents an hour. When that happens, don't say I didn't warn ya.

Time for some unskewening

This poll has never had Hillary more than 1 point ahead and uses some ..interesting methodology.

We ask voters what the chance is that they will vote for Trump, Clinton or someone else, using a 0-100 scale. The overall level of support for each candidate reflects the weighted average of those responses.

Bil3dGv.jpg

Time for some unskewening

This poll has never had Hillary more than 1 point ahead and uses some ..interesting methodology.

Bil3dGv.jpg
Wait, don't tell me that's the LA Times/USC method. That would be too good.

Don't do this to yourself. Same stuff happened in 2012. They even built a website then too. Kept saying media was oversampling Dems.

The result? Romney lost, and a whole bunch of professionals looked stupid, or had a melt down.

Don't deny the evidence, find a way to move those polls.
Oh I know, the website they're using to "unskew" is literally just running a spreadsheet program designed to give you the results that you want.

They David Letterman commercial is savage AF.

What a disgusting fraud. And the shit this guy does isn't speculation or accusation. It's right out there in the open, for anyone to see, an endless supply of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back