• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madmick

Zugzwang
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
The bitch is sailing away. It's so bad we have shills trying to point to propaganda poll sites that literally try to fool stupid people by writing, "Unbiased longview" under every single graph and chart. Holy shit. I can't imagine how stupid you would have to be to share that.

"B..b....but did you see! It says 'unbiased'! Your polls are biased! My poll that has Trump winning is the only poll we can trust!"

ROFLOLOLOLOLOLLLLOLLLOLLLOLLLL.

Our current political reality:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...s/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

m9Nxsu.png

Polls don't mean shit and neither does your opinion.

Seriously though, what is with the LA Times/USC poll. Seems a major outlier, and does not state a margin of error. Am I missing something?

Takes some character for republicans to admit what is happening, and admit that Trump is a non-starter. Especially as it has been a field day for the smartass left, who are going to keep stomping the political opposition into the dirt, while knowing that our own candidate is nothing to be excited about.

The same thing happened with Obama/Romney. The majority of the polls had Obama ahead, but there were always some conservative poster with an "unbiased" poll showing Romney winning.

It's objectively over for Trump who is as horrible candidate as one could put forth -- but g'damn, Hillary is going to use the presidency as her own personal brokerage for the foundation, personal interest and wealth.

All you can do now is brace for it buy stock in companies that have already kissed that ring.

Guess we can add scientific polling to the list of things conservatives don't believe in.

You'd think 2012 and all that unskewed hilarity would have taught them a lesson but I guess not.

Holy shit, Hillary is straight putting the screws to this fool.

I figured she would have the advantage, but Il Douche is getting Zulu'd right now.

I still fully expect her lead to shrink a bit in the next couple of weeks.

But will it shrink enough for El Trumpo? Probably not.

Exciting times for non Trump supporters though.

Holy shit, Hillary is straight putting the screws to this fool.

I figured she would have the advantage, but Il Douche is getting Zulu'd right now.

More like he is putting the screws to himself. Clinton simply has to stay relatively quiet and let Trump continue to wreck.

Yeah it is NOT looking good for Trump right now. He's gotta actually start putting out more marketing and hope the debates can cause a huge swing, otherwise he's hosed.

I hope those poll forecasts will come true but the US has over 300 million people and anything can happen. Rousey Holm remember?

I hope those poll forecasts will come true but the US has over 300 million people and anything can happen. Rousey Holm remember?
Uhh...polling for elections is not synonymous with odds for a fight.

What's the world coming to when winning 1% of the black vote and .000003% of Latinos ain't good enough to be president? A fella can eat only so much taco salad and have only so many black friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back