Classy response from Zahabi regarding McGregor tweet

Conor is just getting out-classed on a daily basis now, in the ring, cage and internet.

I think it was Jon Jones who said that while ChaelSonnen is complete full of shit when talking trash, Conor Mcgregor has some truth to it when he talks shit, and I felt like there might be some truth to that and really if you think about it Zahabi is so young and this guy never turned pro, and it is true what Conor said here as well. Just a thought.

Doesn't the same apply to Kavanagh though? If anything he just insulted his own coach too

I think it was Jon Jones who said that while ChaelSonnen is complete full of shit when talking trash, Conor Mcgregor has some truth to it when he talks shit, and I felt like there might be some truth to that and really if you think about it Zahabi is so young and this guy never turned pro, and it is true what Conor said here as well. Just a thought.

He took a role as GSPs trainer and clearly did a great job. He did what he was more inclined to do and is very successful in doing it, not everyone needs to turn pro.

Deep down he wishes he had the kind of money and fame that Conor has, but he know's it's unreachable, so he has settled.

Clearly you know nothing about the man. He’s super humble and doesn’t believe in money and materialism as a form of happiness

Class and self awareness. Something McGregor knows very little about.

Zahabi just demonstrated judo against Connor lol the irony

Conor is so thin skinned he takes time out of his day to listen to a guy's podcast so he can deliver the most specific insult possible lmao.

Conor is taking loses everywhere.

In the ring and on social media.

Conor starting the year off by calling out Floyd’s beaten leftovers, & now making fun of Firas, for... being a coach? With ‘insults’ that all just as easily apply to his own coaches. And making fun of people who ‘punch a clock’... as if that isn’t 99% of his own fanbase... and his own team.

<31>

Not his best work. I miss pre-bus, pre-Floyd Conor.

Conor getting owned in every battle these days, boxing, MMA, intellect... damn, his fangirls must be on suicide watch right now.

I love how Conor calls him 'kid', but Conor's the one who comes across like a child in that indirect exchange.
Conor needs to be begging Zahabi for lessons, not flaming him on Twitter.

Ras.jpg

Fi-Ra's Al-Ghul

What's the time exactly when he speaks about it?

if you think about it Zahabi is so young and this guy never turned pro, and it is true what Conor said here as well. Just a thought.

Zahabi is 40, not exactly young, and not everybody wants to get their head punched in for a living.

I don't see how what Conor says is true. Conor is just triggered and tries to hurt Zahabi's ego by saying he's not man enough to step up in the cage himself.

Personally, while I enjoy my amateur fights, I have 0 interest in being a professional fighter or UFC fighter even if I could.

Dude, Firas could have completely embarrassed Conor if he wanted to be mean. Not only did Firas train the GOAT, he actually has a successful gym with dozens of other elite fighters. Conor has won two title fights total and the rest of his gym sucks.
Gunnar Nelson does not suck you buffoon

Back