Classy response from Zahabi regarding McGregor tweet

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/1/...personal-but-thanks-for-supporting-my-podcast

My apologies if this has already been posted. But I found this quite classy from Zahabi.

Fair play to the guy for not lowering himself into a cat fest on social media.

I think it was Jon Jones who said that while ChaelSonnen is complete full of shit when talking trash, Conor Mcgregor has some truth to it when he talks shit, and I felt like there might be some truth to that and really if you think about it Zahabi is so young and this guy never turned pro, and it is true what Conor said here as well. Just a thought.

Deep down he wishes he had the kind of money and fame that Conor has, but he know's it's unreachable, so he has settled.

I think it was Jon Jones who said that while ChaelSonnen is complete full of shit when talking trash, Conor Mcgregor has some truth to it when he talks shit, and I felt like there might be some truth to that and really if you think about it Zahabi is so young and this guy never turned pro, and it is true what Conor said here as well. Just a thought.
You didn't read the article did you dude? All of Firas' responses explain away everything Conor said.

Maybe, but conor attacked the guy for having an opinion.

Conor gets triggered way to easily.

Killing with kindness 101
Saint Georges
Saint Firas
Tristar Bless

Certainly Conor can relate to being a broke fighter on the regional circuits. Sounds like he's forgotten his roots.

Pure class by Zahabi

Dude, Firas could have completely embarrassed Conor if he wanted to be mean. Not only did Firas train the GOAT, he actually has a successful gym with dozens of other elite fighters. Conor has won two title fights total and the rest of his gym sucks.

Deep down he wishes he had the kind of money and fame that Conor has, but he know's it's unreachable, so he has settled.
if that money and fame comes with a despicable, obnoxious behavior and a terrible taste for clothing then I wouldnt want any of that either.

Some people make better trainers than fighters. Find your strengths, figure out your purpose and go with it.

Firas is Canadian. He was born a class act. McGregor just don’t understand

It's not like he was wrong. Max would beat Conor...

Firas cant handle that deadly left

Firas said many dumb things through years so I'm not surprised.

Unfortunately for him, our brains have a negativity bias and will remember negative memories more than good ones.

if that wasn't personal then neither was conors response. His analysis was that zahabi actually is a twerp and should shut his mouth. Not personal just facts that should be logically discussed.

DfbMRxKU8AE7WwS.jpg

if that wasn't personal then neither was conors response. His analysis was that zahabi actually is a twerp and should shut his mouth. Not personal just facts that should be logically discussed.

Zahabi being a “Twerp” is a fact?

...I don’t think you know what the word “fact” means.

I thought Conor's reaction was out of proportion to what Zahabi had said. He just called for a rematch. There's no reason to get angry over that suggestion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back