Classy response from Zahabi regarding McGregor tweet

Lol what ?!?

The guy is not a fighter, that’s why he’s a coach, pointing obvious shit out is what morons do

The guy never wanted to be a fighter, I don’t see anything wrong with it

So if I say you are a moron, would that make me a moron then for being correct? Sherdog logic 101

So if I say you are a moron, would that make me a moron then for being correct? Sherdog logic 101
I’m saying it’s a common thing for morons to look up at the sky and say “look, the sun !”

Saying obvious things like that don’t help anything

Dude, Firas could have completely embarrassed Conor if he wanted to be mean. Not only did Firas train the GOAT, he actually has a successful gym with dozens of other elite fighters. Conor has won two title fights total and the rest of his gym sucks.
Great av

His is how a man responds to the insults of a child.
Leave it to McTapper to show how uneducated and extremely low class he is, by his words and antics and need to show of he has some cash.
I doubt McTapper will ever become a man himself, most likely he will just remain a dumb, low class, poor child that happen to ran into some money.

I’m saying it’s a common thing for morons to look up at the sky and say “look, the sun !”

Saying obvious things like that don’t help anything
Science and technology developed and improved about obvious things and asking a question about it. Only a hypocrite and stuck ups like to point fingers at others and call people morons for whatever they do.

Deep down he wishes he had the kind of money and fame that Conor has, but he know's it's unreachable, so he has settled.

what? that's stupid lol. you only need that much money if you feel you need expensive things to begin with. it's a cliche thing to say, and it's not 100% absolutely true, but the best things in life for the most part are free. if you have enough money to survive and attain the basics in life, everything else is a bonus.

Deep down he wishes he had the kind of money and fame that Conor has, but he know's it's unreachable, so he has settled.
Maybe he truly doesnt though.

Let's say Zahabi makes 200k per year. Is it possible hes perfectly content with that?

Conor is so damn sensitive. Lmao. He cant handle if someone picks another fighter to beat him. Sounds like Ronda.

Firas is vastly intellectually Superior to Conor and a far better person

As a man and human being he is a far more advanced human than most, and I know ppl who know him and how he is off camera (which is the same as he is on camera) and he's def more advanced than any ego-maniac like Conor.

Firaz is a philosopher who takes a long look at things and challenges himself to remove personal bias. He's a guy always working on his inner self. Conor is a boasting, emotional guy who often loses all sight of who he truly is. As most humans do. Him and Firaz are not on the same level mentally, emotionally, psychologically, or energetically.

But if you meant Conor could beat him up, that's probably true I THINK.....
He needa to be like that since he's a fucking coach
And ofc yes Conor would beat him

Oh, fucking coaches need to be philosophers who do a lot of inner work on themselves? I thought they had to know how to teach fighting skills.

Man, you're talking batty, you know. I'm assuming you're not being serious here...

A degree in philosophy.. that says a lot about a person
<mma4>

Beat him in a fight yes.

But Zahabi is happier with his lot.

Conor has done some amazing things yes.

But he was once being touted as the next big thing and anotherMuhammad Ali.

His money and whiskey isn't enough for his ego. He wants everybody to worshisp him and think he's the best.

Money can't buy you happiness or respect.

Conor still has plenty of respect, but he has a lot of people laughing at him too.

Floyd has plenty of haters, but he has the respect of being a truly Great fighter.

Conor might go on and be a billionaire? He might go broke?

But he will never be one of the GOATs and it bothers him.

Zahabi bless

Science and technology developed and improved about obvious things and asking a question about it. Only a hypocrite and stuck ups like to point fingers at others and call people morons for whatever they do.
I call people morons when they point out the most obvious thing in the world as if it’s some sort of insight

If it hurt so much then obviously its on conors mind about max
Maybe its time to man up and make tjat cut once more.

Zihabi stayed in his lane, which I respect. A lot of trainers want to talk shit and bicker with fighters on social media. Zihabi knows his place in the sport and I think that’s cool as fuck considering he’ll forever be attached to one of if not the greatest fighter of all time. He could’ve been an arrogant douche from the amount of success Tristar has enjoyed. Respect for not going full Edmund.

Pulled the rug right from underneath Conor's feet. Takes two to harbor a Twitter beef.

Should of replied “ hey Conor, it’s just business”

Back