Classy response from Zahabi regarding McGregor tweet

Conor’s over the top response means that he is gotten to, trying to lay the groundwork for a GSP fight, or both.

Incidentally, what really set Conor off by Firas’ comments, was not that he was picking Max. It was the last part of it: that the blueprint to beat Conor is out there. The truth hurts.

PS: Connor is an asshole.

All these MMA analysts talk about Conor because they want hits/clicks. Conor makes them money.

I agree, class by Firas, but I wouldn't have expected anything less - he can see a basic ad hominem attack from a mile away. From what I know of them both I have plenty more respect for Firas than McGregor.

BUT WHY DONT HE FIGHT LIKE LORD CONOR SAIIID DUUURR!!!

Zahabi is.. whatever. But the dude needs to stop waxing on about his philosophy degree. He sounds like an idiot most of the time, and made a fool of himself on JRE. Keep it MMA Firas. Please.

He's like Faber to me only worse. Makes a shit load of money off of fighters without stepping in the cage. The dorms are giant shit holes. Nobody stays there as their base camp. People come, check it out, try it out, then leave.

Woo Woo

/thread

Last edited:
Dude, Firas could have completely embarrassed Conor if he wanted to be mean. Not only did Firas train the GOAT, he actually has a successful gym with dozens of other elite fighters. Conor has won two title fights total and the rest of his gym sucks.

What is this lmao

Deep down he wishes he had the kind of money and fame that Conor has, but he know's it's unreachable, so he has settled.
How do you know that? Sounds like you are the one who deep down wishes that.

There are plenty of people who don't care about riches or fame. They care about people, good relationships, hard work, and job satisfaction. Some people enjoy a minimalist life, living in nature away from all of that shit.

Just because you so badly want what Conor has doesn't mean everyone else does. Grow the fuck up.

I'm pretty sure Kavangh fought , although i though Firas had as well.
Firaz was an amateur.

And TS, Firaz is incapable of giving responses that are less than classy. It's coded in his DNA...

Zahabi is nothing compared to Conor
As a man and human being he is a far more advanced human than most, and I know ppl who know him and how he is off camera (which is the same as he is on camera) and he's def more advanced than any ego-maniac like Conor.

Firaz is a philosopher who takes a long look at things and challenges himself to remove personal bias. He's a guy always working on his inner self. Conor is a boasting, emotional guy who often loses all sight of who he truly is. As most humans do. Him and Firaz are not on the same level mentally, emotionally, psychologically, or energetically.

But if you meant Conor could beat him up, that's probably true I THINK.....

As a man and human being he is a far more advanced human than most, and I know ppl who know him and how he is off camera (which is the same as he is on camera) and he's def more advanced than any ego-maniac like Conor.

Firaz is a philosopher who takes a long look at things and challenges himself to remove personal bias. He's a guy always working on his inner self. Conor is a boasting, emotional guy who often loses all sight of who he truly is. As most humans do. Him and Firaz are not on the same level mentally, emotionally, psychologically, or energetically.

But if you meant Conor could beat him up, that's probably true I THINK.....

Awesome!!

I think that calling out any MMA coach/analysts/commentator because they said "X fighter would beat you" is stupid.

Just because you're a fighter doesn't mean you know more about MMA than these other people. In fact, I'd argue that MMA coaches and analysts know far more about the sport than do the fighters themselves.

I think it was Jon Jones who said that while ChaelSonnen is complete full of shit when talking trash, Conor Mcgregor has some truth to it when he talks shit, and I felt like there might be some truth to that and really if you think about it Zahabi is so young and this guy never turned pro, and it is true what Conor said here as well. Just a thought.
Lol what ?!?

The guy is not a fighter, that’s why he’s a coach, pointing obvious shit out is what morons do

The guy never wanted to be a fighter, I don’t see anything wrong with it

Back