Claremont students refuse to live with whites

How the fuck did these semi-literate racists get into a Claremont college?

They should be taking remedial English at LA City College.

How the fuck did these semi-literate racists get into a Claremont college?

They should be taking remedial English at LA City College.

I doubt that they're semi-literate. They probably grew up privileged, and were ridiculed by less fortunate family members/friends. Now they're pretending like they're going through da struggle, and are behaving like racist twats to earn their cred. Fuckin studio gangsters.

Its sad that these students feel this way but it is certainly understandable. If they dont feel comfortable or safe in such an environment they certainly shouldnt be forced to live with white people. Hopefully it will serve as a wake up call to some white college kids that our actions affect people

Lol. El vijeto. Too bad you didnt stay banned.

http://campusreform.org/?ID=7977

I found this interesting and am curious as to how this will play out. Also, based on that sarcastic picture of white students it looks like Gina Carano is going to college!

White-People.jpg

A group of students at the Claremont Colleges are in search of a roommate, but insist the roommate not be white.

Two of the students defending the decision are Resident Advisors at Pitzer College for the 2016-2017 year

“White people always mad when they don’t feel included but at the end of the day y’all are damaging asf [sic] and if a POC feels they need to protect themselves from that toxic environment THEY CAN! Quick to try to jump on a POC but you won’t call your friends out when they’re being racist asf [sic],” noted Terriyonna Smith (PZ ’18), an Africana Studies major and Resident Assistant (RA) for the 2016-2017 year. “I’m not responding to NO comments and NOPE I don’t wanna have a dialogue.”

Another RA and Black Student Union member, Jessica Saint-Fleur (PZ ’18) added to the thread of comments, “White people have cause [sic] so much mf [sic] trauma on these campuses … why in the world would I want to live with that? Bring that into my home? A place that is supposed to be safe for me?”
LMFAO, of course they're from Pitzer!!

Of course they are. Winner winner chicken dinner. Fucking gold.

What a fucking racist pos.
Just say you're European and not white. If they counter that, bs and say you're a light skinned mid. eastern guy. You've instantly gained hierarchy on the social justice totem pole.

Fake it til ya make it

Just say you're European and not white. If they counter that, bs and say you're a light skinned mid. eastern guy. You've instantly gained hierarchy on the social justice totem pole.

Fake it til ya make it

"Africana Studies". Seriously.

The kind of college educated elite that votes Democrat. While the stupid republican voters prefer to learn how to weld or join the army, lol at these inbred rednecks. /sarcasm

The scariest thing is that the racism is open and blatant.

I mean these girls could interview all applicants and choose whomever they like for whatever reason they like.

But its this open racism towards whites and its becoming more and more tolerated if not sanctioned. Further its not accidental racist or insensitive wording that white people get called out all the time on. It is clear as day anti-white, defaming "hating" (as much as I dislike the word).

Last edited:
Raci.... I mean.... Way to stand up for your rights kids!

The scariest thing is that the racism is open and blatant.

I mean these girls could interview all applicants and choose whomever they like for whatever reason they like.

But its this open racism towards whites and its becoming more and more tolerated if not sanctioned. Further its not accidental racist or insensitive wording that white people get called out all the time on. It is clear as day anti-white, defaming "hating" (as much as I dislike the word.

I think you mean hatin' o_O

I wonder if "y'all" gets a red circle around it in an African Studies paper.

Probably not.

They don't write papers. I shit you not, the assignments are literally to make video reactions to class readings and shit.

They don't write papers. I shit you not, the assignments are literally to make video reactions to class readings and shit.

What do you mean? Like actually video record people reading papers?

Or hand it to a random student on campus and record their reactions?

How do you go 4 years and 40 credits without writing a paper?

What do you mean? Like actually video record people reading papers?

Or hand it to a random student on campus and record their reactions?

How do you go 4 years and 40 credits without writing a paper?

You make video blogs, like a youtuber. You have to do some reading, or watch another video, then you do a video reaction to the reading and submit that.

You make video blogs, like a youtuber. You have to do some reading, or watch another video, then you do a video reaction to the reading and submit that.

I totally want to pay higher taxes so everyone can experience that kind of pertinent education

they go to Claremont, not the HS from The Substitute ffs.
Sorta. They go to Pitzer.

That means they couldn't get into Claremont McKenna. I actually visited these campuses for a few days as I was considering Pomona (I stayed with a friend who knew me from high school who matriculated there). Funny dynamic down there. All of the other schools' students except Harvey Mudd have a Pomona complex, as it is the most prestigious school in the network, especially the Claremont McKenna kids, who have near parity as academics, but focus on business and whose alumni average higher salaries. They prided themselves on being more social than the "weirdos" at Pomona, and I'll never forget a party shirt in one of their gift shops that said, "Puck Fomona!"

Even Scripps is just filled with girls who couldn't get into Pomona or Claremont. The Harvey Mudd kidds are one par with the Pomona kids, and their focus is science, obviously, so they don't much care. I think they were slightly miffed that Pomona tended to get all the attention when they were just as smart or smarter, but for whatever reason remained an obscure name to the general public despite that they are the best science tech school in the Western United states, and only really rivaled in the sciences at the undergraduate level by schools like MIT, Caltech, Stanford, Cornell, Harvard, Princeton, and Georgia Tech.

However, what did students of all four schools have in common? They all openly mocked and scorned the Pitzer kids. They delighted in lampooning them as mouth-breathers and knuckle-draggers. They were the "dumb average kids" who couldn't get into any of the other schools, and studied stupid shit, but wanted to belong to the complex. They painted a picture of them as as a group of dumb jocks, but who weren't actually athletic, and wanted to be cool by association. It was pretty hilarious.

Looks like things have changed since then. Pitzer flew by Scripps in terms of admission standards, and has mostly caught up to the the Big 3. Nevertheless, they're no Pomona (who was the #1 Liberal Arts College in the USA last year, but they dropped this year). Despite their increasingly elite admissions standards it looks like Pitzer is still dragging in prestige-- I'm guessing this has something do with their students being almost wholly rejects who applied and were denied by their first choices of Pomona and/or Claremont:
http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-liberal-arts-colleges

US NEWS & WORLD REPORT: LIBERAL ARTS COLLEGE RANKINGS, 2016
#4 Pomona
#9 Claremont McKenna
#14 Harvey Mudd
#29 Scripps
#36 Pitzer

Read from the brochure, brother. Brothers, join us at Reparations Technical Institute and learn hatred for the white devil in a relaxed campus atmosphere, where classes range... from... to... Hatred for the White Devil... Advanced Hatred for the White Devil...

and... volleyball.

Back