Claremont students refuse to live with whites

As a manager who hires people I love when idiots put everything out there on the internet. Makes my job easier.

Dunno about that. Loved my apartment white roommates back in college. Always paid their share of rent on time, had the fridge stocked with alcohol, their Asian gfs were cool and hot af, and I enjoyed not locking my shit up all the time...guess to each their own experiences I suppose...

So you fucked their Gfs hahaha you lucky bastard!!

"Quick to try to jump on a POC but you won’t call your friends out when they’re being racist asf [sic],”

Can't deny this. Something that frequently bothers me, though my friends are all great people. It's acquaintances and strangers that make strange comments and i wonder if i should have made an issue out of it.

It is only fair they say this shit before somebody moves in with them. Who would like to live with such a person?

Can't deny this. Something that frequently bothers me, though my friends are all great people. It's acquaintances and strangers that make strange comments and i wonder if i should have made an issue out of it.

It is something I did in the past. It is difficult and will likely leave scars, but if it is warranted, it should be done.

good, because I wouldnt want black roommates either. this way they are telling their race right away, so I wouldnt have to ask.

Back