Claremont students refuse to live with whites

They could attend a University in Liberia. Its full of diversity, and there are no toxic whites around.

University_of_Liberia_in_2009.jpg

They're too stupid and shameless to feel the need to justify the irony of their hatred for white people with their willingness to enjoy the fruits of white civilization.

Dunno about that. Loved my apartment white roommates back in college. Always paid their share of rent on time, had the fridge stocked with alcohol, their Asian gfs were cool and hot af, and I enjoyed not locking my shit up all the time...guess to each their own experiences I suppose...

http://campusreform.org/?ID=7977

I found this interesting and am curious as to how this will play out. Also, based on that sarcastic picture of white students it looks like Gina Carano is going to college!

White-People.jpg

A group of students at the Claremont Colleges are in search of a roommate, but insist the roommate not be white.

Two of the students defending the decision are Resident Advisors at Pitzer College for the 2016-2017 year

“White people always mad when they don’t feel included but at the end of the day y’all are damaging asf [sic] and if a POC feels they need to protect themselves from that toxic environment THEY CAN! Quick to try to jump on a POC but you won’t call your friends out when they’re being racist asf [sic],” noted Terriyonna Smith (PZ ’18), an Africana Studies major and Resident Assistant (RA) for the 2016-2017 year. “I’m not responding to NO comments and NOPE I don’t wanna have a dialogue.”

Another RA and Black Student Union member, Jessica Saint-Fleur (PZ ’18) added to the thread of comments, “White people have cause [sic] so much mf [sic] trauma on these campuses … why in the world would I want to live with that? Bring that into my home? A place that is supposed to be safe for me?”

I wish them all the best in their post-graduate career with McDonalds:)

On a related note, every time I see postings for apartments for room mate(s), there's postings like:

very-nice-place-that-fits-your-location, pricing, etc

"looking for female roommate only"

sexist fucks

They could attend a University in Liberia. Its full of diversity, and there are no toxic whites around.

University_of_Liberia_in_2009.jpg
You know the school cafeteria is awesome. From wiki...

Endangered species are hunted for human consumption as bushmeat in Liberia.[47] Species hunted for food in Liberia include elephants, pygmy hippopotamus, chimpanzees, leopards, duikers, and other monkeys.
250px-Choeropsis.jpg

Come on man, slap some Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce on that bad boy and I'd go to town.

How does these supposed college students not know how to use words like "are"?

Pomona / Pitzer is actually a relatively prestigious set of colleges that all inhabit the same basic area (Pomona, Pitzer, Claremont, Harvey Mudd and Scripps). This is not your standard "admit everyone" kind of university - and in fact the average tuition for 2016, including room and board, is at $66,000 / year.

http://pitweb.pitzer.edu/financial-aid/tuition-fees/

I wonder what our friend Terriyonna pays to attend this nice university? And I'm sure they appreciate the positive publicity she's bringing to the school - a nice reward for them no doubt.

Pomona / Pitzer is actually a relatively prestigious set of colleges that all inhabit the same basic area (Pomona, Pitzer, Claremont, Harvey Mudd and Scripps). This is not your standard "admit everyone" kind of university - and in fact the average tuition for 2016, including room and board, is at $66,000 / year.

http://pitweb.pitzer.edu/financial-aid/tuition-fees/

I wonder what our friend Terriyonna pays to attend this nice university? And I'm sure they appreciate the positive publicity she's bringing to the school - a nice reward for them no doubt.

If they're dropping that kind of coin on college and hate whitey so much, why not just go to Spelman or some other historically black college.?

Tyrianna Rolf is that a fuckin name ?

Africana studies? Sounds legit.

Disappointed, thought the plot twist was it was white students that refused to live with white people.

I wonder if "y'all" gets a red circle around it in an African Studies paper.

Probably not.

Dunno about that. Loved my apartment white roommates back in college. Always paid their share of rent on time, had the fridge stocked with alcohol, their Asian gfs were cool and hot af, and I enjoyed not locking my shit up all the time...guess to each their own experiences I suppose...

I had mixed results. One didn't want to share the room with me.

The other hooked me up with 3-somes and was cool as fuck. I'd help him land black girls he wanted to bang. Best roommate ever. <cheer>

"Hi, my name is Terriyonna, and I need more attention, because those fucking toxic white males won't fuck me, or give me exactly what I want, like my daddy! Don't call me "Terri" it's TERRIYONNA, you FUCKING WHITE MALE! Oppressor!"

Yeah, Terri, since you don't like white people, why don't you take your sorry ass to a majority non-white country? See what life is like without whitey around to bitch to and complain about. See how they treat women. It'll be a ball.

What if you're transracial?

“Black people have cause [sic] so much mf [sic] trauma in this neighbourhood why in the world would I want to live with that? Bring that into my home? A place that is supposed to be safe for me?”

I don't see the issue it is their right. I suppose the more I look into BLM the more I agree with them.

More power to them for their black empowerment and all that jazz. They won't give into self hatred like the far left white liberals want/do.

Is it racist to not want to live with whites? Yes but does the far left care? No. So why not

Back