Crime 3 Palestinian students were shot in Vermont

Status
Not open for further replies.
With that said, friends mentioned that there has been a big increase in homelessness and people with mental illness. I wonder if the attacker was mentally ill, rather than islamaphobic.

Isn't it interesting how easily "mental illness" suddenly becomes an accepted explanation for some cases (when the victims of the attack are a minority) and yet same courtesy isn't applied to say... a migrant with a brain tumor

Does Jussie have an alibi?​

Last edited:
I'll hold out on this one until we get a better Idea of what happened

Pretty good chance imo. 3 guys saw him and you'd think at least one will remember something important. Then they start looking through all the camera footage that's available these days (cameras everywhere) and I'd say they have a good shot to catch him.

I watched the documentary on Netflix about how they caught the Boston Marathon bombers and how they use tech now in investigations is crazy.

a bit off the beaten path here and i think i've probably mentioned this here once before, but my sister and her friend werent even a block away from the boston marathon bombing where and when it happened. they were just coming out of a coffee shop near the finish line and the shit went down. at first my sister heard the first explosion and didn't really know what was happening but she just started panic running but then she stopped and looked around and nobody else was running so she just stood there bewildered. and then the second bomb went off and then everyone started running. she ended up getting across the bridge to cambridge where she was living at and went to university at the time. but soonafter they started closing everything off.

she actually competed and finished in the boston marathon the year after. she's ran marathons and triathalons all over the world. she'll never win any of them, but it was never about that to her. its just one of the many things she does and enjoys doing.

me, i do like me some biking, and i figure that i must be at least somewhat okay at swimming too because i havent drowned yet and every time i jump in the lake i'm always drunk, but the only time you'll ever catch me running anywhere is when the liquor store is about to close. and if i have to even jog two blocks up the street, i'm gonna have a hard time moving the next day. i did a bit of track and field stuff way back in my school years but today i'm just not built for running or anything like that. if some bombs go off beside me, it is what it is. if i die, i die, but i aint in no hurry.

yeah i'll never do any marathons or ironman's like she does. but if i ever decide to throw my name into the hat, look for me just disappearing for most of the race and then getting dropped off in a car like a block away from the finish line and then making a mad dash for it lol.

Last edited:
I have one too. A friend visited Israel and Palestine a while back, and he bought me one.
i bought mine from a shop meters away from the church of the holy sepulchre, in the old city in jerusalem, and from a jewish merchant. i tried to make conversation asking howcome he is selling something that is traditionally a palestinian protest symbol, and he and his actual palestinian shop assistant (a jerusalemite) started laughing among themselves, and told me not to take things in life so seriously. real story. food for thought.

Last edited:
I hope whomever did this is caught and properly punished. Should be attempted murder 25 to life if he did what is described.

IIRC, it only got some legs because a news article cited "Sherdog" as one of their social media sites they'd frequent. I believe they were akin to some white belt randos just popping in and posting some random shit from time to time.

Facebook, Reddit and the like, drowning out the little guys like this site, was kind of a blessing. This site would be shut down, and we'd all be on a watch list, if that never happened. Imagine if they knew that Steven Crowder cut his teeth on Sherdog...

It happens more than you think and nothing happens to the forums for the most part. I frequented the misc when the half white asian supreme gentlemen incel posted about his women troubles before going on a small rampage. Forums capture a lot of dark shit. People also get trolled into committing stupid shit as well.

Pretty good chance imo. 3 guys saw him and you'd think at least one will remember something important. Then they start looking through all the camera footage that's available these days (cameras everywhere) and I'd say they have a good shot to catch him.

I watched the documentary on Netflix about how they caught the Boston Marathon bombers and how they use tech now in investigations is crazy.
One of them trained mma/bjj and used to post here. His made a post here about when they raided his home etc. It was pretty wild. I think John Howard or or one of the UFC fighters from that era had broken the bombers nose sparring.

Isn't it interesting how easily "mental illness" suddenly becomes an accepted explanation for some cases (when the victims of the attack are a minority) and yet same courtesy isn't applied to say... a migrant with a brain tumor
Isn't it interesting how quickly they release the race of the attacker when it's a white guy?

Isn't it interesting how quickly they release the race of the attacker when it's a white guy?

Way to avoid the question.... So, is it possible for a migrant to be mentally ill or not? Or is that excuse reserved for white people only?
Answer

Way to avoid the question.... So, is it possible for a migrant to be mentally ill or not? Or is that excuse reserved for white people only?
Answer
I honestly don't care about the why. These people should be removed from our society, no matter their color. People who shoot / stab people (outside of clear self-defense) are not fit to live in modern Western society. Honestly wish they re-opened penal colonies. Would be a great way to get rid of them.

Edit: and yes it's possible, obviously, but I don't care about the why. I care about the actions.

I honestly don't care about the why. These people should be removed from our society, no matter their color. People who shoot / stab people (outside of clear self-defense) are not fit to live in modern Western society. Honestly wish they re-opened penal colonies. Would be a great way to get rid of them.

Edit: and yes it's possible, obviously, but I don't care about the why. I care about the actions.

Sure, we call them criminals and usually put them in jail

Yeah so we agree on that.

Do you notice the difference in how quickly they mention race in this case compared to the other one though?

Not really, nor do I think its of any significant importance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back