Crime 3 Palestinian students were shot in Vermont

Status
Not open for further replies.
The targeting of Palestinians based on identity is absolutely unacceptable. If this wasn't a random act of violence that just happened to hit a group of interest at this point (very unlikely) it's easy to condemn and say "lock the fucker up."

If i was a Palestinian, i would never move to west

Palestinians are treated worse by other Middle Eastern Muslim countries.

It's like homeless people for progressives. They love to virtual signal how much they care and support them, but they want no fucking part of them living in their neighborhoods.

- In Brasil they rarelly get solved. They say here that England and USA solves 90% of their crime. Funny i never looked in that to see if it's true.

That sounds about right for the UK for murders. Mind you, about 20% of all the murders take place in London where they're caught on CCTV as soon as they leave a house.

It's sarcasm. People have been holding Palestinians accountable for an election that happened 17 years ago. There have been no new elections since. Blaming anyone for an election that they were too young to vote in is stupid. Blaming people for an election in which they may not have even voted for Hamas is also supid. It's like holding all Americans accountable for all the bombs Obama dropped. Just stupid.

- Media paiting palestians as villain and Israel as a hero didnt help neither. People artent responsible for their countries wrong doings.

That's wild considering they're bombing Palestine BECAUSE it's terrorist government committed an act of terrorism against Israel <TheDonald>

You know what's wild?

The Israeli Minister of Defence, Ben Gvir, has been convicted 8 times of terrorism. He also took his wife on their first date to the grave site of Baruch Goldstein, a mass murderer who keeps 29 Arabs and injured 125 when he walked into a mosque with machine guns. He also has a portrait of him in his living room. Ben Gvir lives in occupied Palestinian land, thinks that Christians should be spit on, and all Arabs slaughtered. One of his party members, aptly named Jewish Power (Doesnt sound like the Israeli KKK at all!) has actually called for Gaza to be nuked.

So, my apologies, what were you saying about "terrorist government" again?

Oh, here's your 'non-terrorist government" having children sing about stealing Palestinians lands on STATE TV, totally not Hitler Youth-like

"Within a year we will eliminate them all and return to plough our fields."

Super non-terroristy!

Last edited:
You know what's wild?

The Israeli Minister of Defence, Ben Gvir, has been convicted 8 times of terrorism. He also took his wife on their first date to the grave site of Baruch Goldstein, a mass murderer who keeps 29 Arabs and injured 125 when he walked into a mosque with machine guns. He also has a portrait of him in his living room. Ben Gvir lives in occupied Palestinian land, thinks that Christians should be spit on, and all Arabs slaughtered. One of his party members, aptly named Jewish Power (Doesnt sound like the Israeli KKK at all!) has actually called for Gaza to be nuked.

So, my apologies, what were you saying about "terrorist government" again?

Oh, here's your 'non-terrorist government" having children sing about stealing Palestinians lands on STATE TV, totally not Hitler Youth-like

"Within a year we will eliminate them all and return to plough our fields."

Super non-terroristy!
Couldn't care less, I just want to see Israel wipe out hamas <Fedor23>

- Media paiting palestians as villain and Israel as a hero didnt help neither. People artent responsible for their countries wrong doings.

Meh… They were hordes of Palestinian citizens celebrating in the streets when Hamas returned with hostages and dead bodies in their trucks.

Who’s fault is that again?

Lol… cmon, you can say it

Well considering Israel has been occupying Palestine for decades, has been stealing Palestinians homes and giving them to fat fucking slobs from Brooklyn, imprisoning and abusing children (including sexually), blockading supplies, shooting journalists and medics, starving a whole population, supported Hamas so that they could say they couldnt make a deal with the PLO, elects ACTUAL TERRORISTS and puts them as Ministers of National Defense, etc.

Considering literally ALL of this was happeneing before October 7.... it's pretty obvious whose fault it is. That's why the entire international community is against it. Well, except Israel and the U.S, the two most violent nations on Earth.

But hey, I get it. Some people just love to bomb babies.

it's crazy that MSM is no longer the enemy to the lot of you when it comes to this conflict.

it's crazy that MSM is no longer the enemy to the lot of you when it comes to this conflict.

Nope, now they frantically hit the report button anybody posts anything that isn't the MSM narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back