Claremont students refuse to live with whites

punky brewster

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
http://campusreform.org/?ID=7977

I found this interesting and am curious as to how this will play out. Also, based on that sarcastic picture of white students it looks like Gina Carano is going to college!

White-People.jpg

A group of students at the Claremont Colleges are in search of a roommate, but insist the roommate not be white.

Two of the students defending the decision are Resident Advisors at Pitzer College for the 2016-2017 year

“White people always mad when they don’t feel included but at the end of the day y’all are damaging asf [sic] and if a POC feels they need to protect themselves from that toxic environment THEY CAN! Quick to try to jump on a POC but you won’t call your friends out when they’re being racist asf [sic],” noted Terriyonna Smith (PZ ’18), an Africana Studies major and Resident Assistant (RA) for the 2016-2017 year. “I’m not responding to NO comments and NOPE I don’t wanna have a dialogue.”

Another RA and Black Student Union member, Jessica Saint-Fleur (PZ ’18) added to the thread of comments, “White people have cause [sic] so much mf [sic] trauma on these campuses … why in the world would I want to live with that? Bring that into my home? A place that is supposed to be safe for me?”

I wonder what worthless liberal arts concentration they're majoring in.

Who would've guessed, not a physics major.

Probably did those white people a favor from the sounds of it.

Looks like that liberal arts education is working well. They are violent and barely literate, but they hate white males and Republicans. School did its job.

"Africana Studies". Seriously.
They should start practicing writing greetings and names on cups for their eventual Starbucks career while buried in student loan debt.

What a bunch of assholes, but remember, they can't be racist.

http://campusreform.org/?ID=7977

I found this interesting and am curious as to how this will play out. Also, based on that sarcastic picture of white students it looks like Gina Carano is going to college!

White-People.jpg

A group of students at the Claremont Colleges are in search of a roommate, but insist the roommate not be white.

Two of the students defending the decision are Resident Advisors at Pitzer College for the 2016-2017 year

“White people always mad when they don’t feel included but at the end of the day y’all are damaging asf [sic] and if a POC feels they need to protect themselves from that toxic environment THEY CAN! Quick to try to jump on a POC but you won’t call your friends out when they’re being racist asf [sic],” noted Terriyonna Smith (PZ ’18), an Africana Studies major and Resident Assistant (RA) for the 2016-2017 year. “I’m not responding to NO comments and NOPE I don’t wanna have a dialogue.”

Another RA and Black Student Union member, Jessica Saint-Fleur (PZ ’18) added to the thread of comments, “White people have cause [sic] so much mf [sic] trauma on these campuses … why in the world would I want to live with that? Bring that into my home? A place that is supposed to be safe for me?”

I'm glad to see this inclusionary environment is being promoted.

Sounds educated. BTW it isn't racist.

We should judge them by their English skills. They can't write for shit.

Oh, and the KKK approves of blacks segregating themselves. So good job students, the KKK is down with your racism.

They could attend a University in Liberia. Its full of diversity, and there are no toxic whites around.

University_of_Liberia_in_2009.jpg

I believe racist of all race should be exposed and condemned for their actions. It's crazy how people can talk about how they are anti racism but when a minority practices racism they are silent, giving aMother standard. All racism should be treated equally and condemned equally. Ignoring racism practiced by a minority due to some bias is racist.

lol. What jobs do these people that get liberal art degree's get after college? Its literally useless and not to mention these anti white, sjw's are stains to society. And this is coming from someone who has quite a few liberal views.

lol. What jobs do these people that get liberal art degree's get after college? Its literally useless and not to mention these anti white, sjw's are stains to society. And this is coming from someone who has quite a few liberal views.
Starbucks barista, blogger, full time tumblr, professional protester, war room poster.

Quite a deep field when you look at it

Back