CJ KEITH misses weight and shows the camera his wang

I'm much more interested in pics of the ring girl that keeps getting mentioned than in an accidental ninja dick.

Here you go buddy

601255_10151360941872068_1391625229_n.jpg

Last edited:
Suuuure...

I knew someone would say that. hahaha

To prove that I don't want to see penis.....I was talking about a 2 minute clip that only shows Vitor and Bisping.

I am also sure that they have censored the video by now if it is available anywhere.

I knew someone would say that. hahaha

To prove that I don't want to see penis.....I was talking about a 2 minute clip that only shows Vitor and Bisping.

I am also sure that they have censored the video by now if it is available anywhere.

Where is the weigh in. I want to see the Vitor-Bisping staredown. Any footage of that?

You can find bisping vs Vitor with a quick google search of the weigh in, i don't think you can find the whole video though.

I kind of watched it casually during the live stream, so i just back buffered it to find it, I think they took it down tbh.

Is this the reason why nobody can watch the UFC on FX 7 weigh in videos online? Their all private and I missed the streaming earlier

It appears I missed quite an eventful weigh in.

Remember when Francis Carmont had his wardrobe malfunction? lol

I think it would be pretty neat if I was sitting in front of CJ, indian-style. Then, I would look up and his weiner would be between my eyes. There would be the over-the-top camera looking at us, and from that view I would look like Squidworth or Gonzo. Teehee.
That was possibly the gayest thing i have ever read..........

Back