CJ KEITH misses weight and shows the camera his wang

So who's going to have CJ's dong as their avatar after losing an avatar bet?

I came to see close up pictures of an exposed wang. I am disappointed.

Maybe Antelope Valley CC. IDK...lot of whores in Lancaster/Palmdale area for sure.

For sure. I'm not sure if they would be industrious enough to have sex for money on camera. Most seem to settle for just having sex for methamphetamines.

Hopefully it happens when Rousey goes for the weighins

yyyessss_gif.gif

I saw the UFC on Fox 5 weigh ins live, sitting kind of near the side of the stage. Without warning Denis Siver dropped his shit and started taking off his shoes, giving that whole side of the audience a look at his asshole, underballs and dong.... that man will never lose...

Damn man, I hope your emotional scar had since healed.

On another note, now that all the "Dicks or GTFO" guys rushing out of the woodworks all at once, I now understand why some people are so angry at the notion of 1 female match-up taking place among the 12 male fights at UFC 157.

Is that why the weigh ins video is private? Because they're editing it out? :icon_lol:

For sure. I'm not sure if they would be industrious enough to have sex for money on camera. Most seem to settle for just having sex for methamphetamines.

LOL! A buddy of mine was with some chick from Lancaster like 15 years ago. I asked her to hook me up with one of her friends. She told me she wouldn't because they are dirty and do speed.

I think it would be pretty neat if I was sitting in front of CJ, indian-style. Then, I would look up and his weiner would be between my eyes. There would be the over-the-top camera looking at us, and from that view I would look like Squidworth or Gonzo. Teehee.

I think it would be pretty neat if I was sitting in front of CJ, indian-style. Then, I would look up and his weiner would be between my eyes. There would be the over-the-top camera looking at us, and from that view I would look like Squidworth or Gonzo. Teehee.

You should be IP banned.

Back