CJ KEITH misses weight and shows the camera his wang

Wow, 43 posts per day. That's fucking insane.

You know, I was wondering why the hell this thread had so many replies, but it delivered. At least ten people counter-bashing chuckles over there speed typing and accusing us of being jelly. Good shit.

Yes it does bother me. When I order a double cheeseburger at mcdonalds I expect the "cook" to pay full attention to preparing my food....not browsing sherdog.

I was actually eating a turkey burger (yes, you can barely call them that legally) when I read this and spit chunks of it on my laptop screen. Nominating that for Sherdog's Burn Of The Week.

Damn man, I hope your emotional scar had since healed.

On another note, now that all the "Dicks or GTFO" guys rushing out of the woodworks all at once, I now understand why some people are so angry at the notion of 1 female match-up taking place among the 12 male fights at UFC 157.

AHAHAHA! I was totally thinking that too!

And TS, ffs, pics or werk. :icon_lol:

Last edited:
You know, I was wondering why the hell this thread had so many replies, but it delivered. At least ten people counter-bashing chuckles over there speed typing and accusing us of being jelly. Good shit.

I was actually eating a turkey burger (yes, you can barely call them that legally) when I read this and spit chunks of it on my laptop screen. Nominating that for Sherdog's Burn Of The Week:

Lol thank you sir. Nobody calls me a fat American and gets away with it!

OK, I found the wang!

andy-wang.jpg

Wow, pretty happy I didn't catch those weigh ins.

Reminds me a of a Sara Kaufmann fight I caught a while back where she was walking back to her corner and her shorts had been pulled down a bit and you could totally see her fire bush :icon_conf

Vitor thinks he is an EPL soccer player or something with that haircut

Reminds me a of a Sara Kaufmann fight I caught a while back where she was walking back to her corner and her shorts had been pulled down a bit and you could totally see her fire bush :icon_conf

Is it wrong that I immediately began thinking of a "putting out the fire" joke?

I'd go there, hell yes I would.

Man I have to see this penis.

Where is it?!!?

I don't want to jump the gun (pun intended) but I think you're going to be let down, hard.

Back