CJ KEITH misses weight and shows the camera his wang

I think it would be pretty neat if I was sitting in front of CJ, indian-style. Then, I would look up and his weiner would be between my eyes. There would be the over-the-top camera looking at us, and from that view I would look like Squidworth or Gonzo. Teehee.

Holy shit, this and the mcdonalds post is easily pushing this for thread of the year.

yes it does bother me. When i order a double cheeseburger at mcdonalds i expect the "cook" to pay full attention to preparing my food....not browsing sherdog.

LMFAO! Good shit.

Was it impressive?

Like, give an estimation of inches.

Now I see why the weigh-in video was set to private... They had to edit that shit...

Reminds me a of a Sara Kaufmann fight I caught a while back where she was walking back to her corner and her shorts had been pulled down a bit and you could totally see her fire bush :icon_conf

Which fight would that have been?

Wondering why your eyes wandered towards a man pelvic region no matter what happens..

Haha I can't believe a thread about a man's wang as lasted this long. Good ol sherdog.

funny stuff all around fellas, this and the tito thread (worldwide mma section) are good ones.

So who's going to have CJ's dong as their avatar after losing an avatar bet?

Or you can have the Mother Of All Sig Bets with this:

I think it would be pretty neat if I was sitting in front of CJ, indian-style. Then, I would look up and his weiner would be between my eyes. There would be the over-the-top camera looking at us, and from that view I would look like Squidworth or Gonzo. Teehee.

Back