CJ KEITH misses weight and shows the camera his wang

I saw It. Great movie.

IT+movie+cover.png

So scary to my 8 year old self.

Yes it does bother me. When I order a double cheeseburger at mcdonalds I expect the "cook" to pay full attention to preparing my food....not browsing sherdog.

Comedy gold! This is why I come to sherdog, for the hardvard-quality jokes.

I'm sure we have a McDonalds down here... but I wouldn't know where because I'm not a fat American :D

Haven't posted in a while - so sad see multiple threads about a guy's dick. At least someone had the decency to post a link to the Belfort weigh-in where the ring girl is showing some nice camel-toe.

Haven't posted in a while - so sad see multiple threads about a guy's dick. At least someone had the decency to post a link to the Belfort weigh-in where the ring girl is showing some nice camel-toe.

Really? (runs to find link)

Not thread worthy. Now, if/when it happens to someone like say Ronda or Meisha at the weigh-ins, then it''ll be worth a thread. And God help you if you don't add pics!

Comedy gold! This is why I come to sherdog, for the hardvard-quality jokes.

I'm sure we have a McDonalds down here... but I wouldn't know where because I'm not a fat American :D

All I can tell you is to stop going into threads saying "l0l white belts", you should be a white belt too really but you post like 50 times a day.

It is hard if you have a life, job, or significant other.

It's actually really not, assuming you have an office job with downtime. I'm not sure if you're in the military, as your location and photo suggest. If so, I could see how it would be very difficult.

Back