CJ KEITH misses weight and shows the camera his wang

Thanks for keeping a close eye out on the situation.

WTF?

2 UFC fights, 2 times he missed weight. Clearly this guy takes his job seriously.

Why couldn't something like this happen when Gina Carano had to weigh in naked vs Kelly Kobold?

ginacaranostrippeddownnu3.jpg

That's what I'm saying! The 1 time you want someone to be incompetent at their job, they perform it flawlessly.

I saw the UFC on Fox 5 weigh ins live, sitting kind of near the side of the stage. Without warning Denis Siver dropped his shit and started taking off his shoes, giving that whole side of the audience a look at his asshole, underballs and dong.... that man will never lose...

I saw the UFC on Fox 5 weigh ins live, sitting kind of near the side of the stage. Without warning Denis Siver dropped his shit and started taking off his shoes, giving that whole side of the audience a look at his asshole, underballs and dong.... that man will never lose...

Damn!! Siver was so in the zone, he didn't even care if strangers saw his undercarriage!

They just showed CJ Kieth's dong on the UFC weigh-ins when he had to disrobe for a towel weigh. Camera man dropped the ball on that one! It's a weird overhead shot today.

technically it's the director's fault - all the cameras are recording at once - in a live feed the director in the booth choreographs the show cutting from one camera angle to the next and instigating camera movement
you're absolutely right about the snafu and i'm sure he or she will get an earful afterwards

Jesus, that's pathetic.

Judging someone based on posts is quite silly too.

Averaging 36 posts a day isn't hard if you have a brain and an opinion. Especially in the event threads. But whatever makes you guys feel good :icon_chee

I did... thank you event conversations. Must bother you all I can di that AND make money, huh?

Yes it does bother me. When I order a double cheeseburger at mcdonalds I expect the "cook" to pay full attention to preparing my food....not browsing sherdog.

Back