Social Christine Blasey Ford’s Father Supported Brett Kavanaugh’s Confirmation...

Kavanaugh believed her story but said it was mistaken identity, but you want to string her up. Could you be any more transparent in your conversion of personal experiences with women being brought into completely different scenarios? The only people acting like you are acting about this are fucking wackos dude. Your post is the sort of shit you read on facebook the day after someone goes ham with an AR at their local supermarket.

Lol. I highly doubt he believed her. It isn't like people say stuff in public and really believe something else. Let alone politicabs and public officials

Shocking developments, really.

Lol at trying to say kava believes her and that only wackos who got screwed over by girls dont.

That is some hardcore TDS. God damn

Lol. I highly doubt he believed her. It isn't like people say stuff in public and really believe something else. Let alone politicabs and public officials

Shocking developments, really.

Lol at trying to say kava believes her and that only wackos who got screwed over by girls dont.

That is some hardcore TDS. God damn
But Kavanaugh literally said at the hearings he believed her. So according to you he's a liar too.

And you're a moron for using TDS in any fashion as some sort of explanation or insult, which doesn't even get at the extra layer of idiocy involved in invoking it in a conversation that has nothing to do with him. TDS is another way of saying, "I'm dim".

But Kavanaugh literally said at the hearings he believed her. So according to you he's a liar too.

And you're a moron for using TDS in any fashion as some sort of explanation or insult, which doesn't even get at the extra layer of idiocy involved in invoking it in a conversation that has nothing to do with him. TDS is another way of saying, "I'm dim".

Lol, with the way the left tried to make a circus out of him saying beer and boofing, I think y'all would have imploded if he called her a lying whore.

And the pushback/hysteria against Kava had everything to do with Trump. You really are dim if you dont see that.

Lol, with the way the left tried to make a circus out of him saying beer and boofing, I think y'all would have imploded if he called her a lying whore.

And the pushback/hysteria against Kava had everything to do with Trump. You really are dim if you dont see that.
You're all over the place.

According to Kav's friends he used to get blackout drunk. He probably did and legit doesn't remember.

Also noteworthy:
  • Kav lied to the committee several times.
  • Ford took a polygraph administered by a former FBI agent
  • Ford told her therapist about the incident in 2012.

Last edited:
This should be throughly investigated if she lied about it all charges should happen think of this always being used as a weapon in politics. We seen that with all the fake women when Trump ran and will see more next year but as serious as we take the allocations we should treat lies with that seriousness

America is the promised land of pathological liars.

According to Kav's friends he used to get blackout drunk. He probably did and legit doesn't remember.

Also noteworthy:
  • When, what?
  • So. It’s easy to defeat a poly, and she teaches courses on poly
  • The first time he was mentioned as a potential nominee. “Oh, I went to school with that guy”
This whole shitshow was pathetic politics and you know it. Anyone who can’t put that together is likely clinically retarded.

We should fire the entire godamn lot of them. Both sides. They are rolling around in trillions of our dollars, peddling influence, land deals, fat contracts, inside stock tips and Odin only knows what, while fools keep lapping up the celebrity and worshipping these fucking crooks.

Our federal government is the most bloated, wasteful, corrupt and immoral group of human waste ever assembled. Look at the numbers. The numbers are there.
We are sheep to them. Wake the fuck up.

• When, what?
  • So. It’s easy to defeat a poly, and she teaches courses on poly
  • The first time he was mentioned as a potential nominee. “Oh, I went to school with that guy”
This whole shitshow was pathetic politics and you know it. Anyone who can’t put that together is likely clinically retarded.

We should fire the entire godamn lot of them. Both sides. They are rolling around in trillions of our dollars, peddling influence, land deals, fat contracts, inside stock tips and Odin only knows what, while fools keep lapping up the celebrity and worshipping these fucking crooks.

Our federal government is the most bloated, wasteful, corrupt and immoral group of human waste ever assembled. Look at the numbers. The numbers are there.
We are sheep to them. Wake the fuck up.
tenor.gif

This should be throughly investigated if she lied about it all charges should happen think of this always being used as a weapon in politics. We seen that with all the fake women when Trump ran and will see more next year but as serious as we take the allocations we should treat lies with that seriousness

You couldn't really prove her lies though, unfortunately. Even the shit about being terrified about flying. Even though she flies all the time, you can't prove she lied about being scared to fly this one time. Her lies were safe lies, in terms of being prosecuted for lying on the stand.

Let it be. Kavanaugh got confirmed. They all failed. The only suckers were the ones who donated to her GoFundMe account. The only one who could file for damages is Kavanaugh himself, and I'm sure he's over this whole thing, and wouldn't want to rattle the chains of old ghosts, for some kind of civil suit that wouldn't make much of a difference in his life one way or the other.

That night is indelibly seared into my hippocampus.

So who drove you home?

derr I forget tee hee

Also noteworthy:

No he didnt.

Ballsy Ford and her lawyers refused to hand over the polygraph questions and results for review. For all we know, they could have asked what her name was and she passes the polygraph. Doesn’t mean a thing.

Ballsy Ford may have mentioned an incident like that to her therapist, but never explicitly named Kavanaugh as the perpetrator. So she’s just attributing her generic template story to him for political reasons.

Last edited:
I don't think people realize that there are leftist factories churning out these women whose sole purpose is to bring down the patriarchy "By Any Means Neccesary." Blasey Fraud, in particular, went to some indoctrination camp where it was all man hating courses and shit.

That's why the "believe women" mantra was so frightening. The minute you buy into that bullshit, we're fucking done as a society.

I don't think people realize that there are leftist factories churning out these women whose sole purpose is to bring down the patriarchy "By Any Means Neccesary." Blasey Fraud, in particular, went to some indoctrination camp where it was all man hating courses and shit.

That's why the "believe women" mantra was so frightening. The minute you buy into that bullshit, we're fucking toast.

The pendulum will one day swing back, “Believe No Woman.” Unfortunately, in the rare cases where a woman truly is a victim, she won’t be believed thanks to these turds.

That night is indelibly seared into my hippocampus.

So who drove you home?

derr I forget tee hee

It's so funny how people didn't just call out her pathetic performance. That trembling, shaky cry voice was hilarious. If anyone was that hurt and disturbed, they wouldn't be perking up a second later. They would need a few moments to collect themselves.

It was truly a Razzie Award winning performance for Worst Actress In a Play.

It's so funny how people didn't just call out her pathetic performance. That trembling, shaky cry voice was hilarious. If anyone was that hurt and disturbed, they wouldn't be perking up a second later. They would need a few moments to collect themselves.

It was truly a Razzie Award winning performance for Worst Actress In a Play.
Just shows how dishonest the left is, and how weak the right is, but to be fair, the right had to play it safe because otherwise the media would've buried them for attacking a "rape victim."

Was perfectly fine to attack Bubba Bill's victims tho. No air quotes needed there.

I will say the Vaseline on the glasses was a nice touch. Fucking bitch in my opinion and anyone who bought her story is a fucking idiot.

She may not have been factually correct, but she was morally right.

Back