Social Christine Blasey Ford’s Father Supported Brett Kavanaugh’s Confirmation...

On top of that, remember this everyone?

She handed those dirty-as-fuck lawyers an envelope (probably full of under-the-table cash for their participation in this elaborate LIE).

She handed those dirty-as-fuck lawyers an envelope (probably full of under-the-table cash for their participation in this elaborate LIE).

Fuck yeah bro...spitball. I bet there was crazy democrat rape shit payoffs in there. Who knows what sort of documentation was in that random envelope?

You couldn't really prove her lies though, unfortunately. Even the shit about being terrified about flying. Even though she flies all the time, you can't prove she lied about being scared to fly this one time. Her lies were safe lies, in terms of being prosecuted for lying on the stand.

Let it be. Kavanaugh got confirmed. They all failed. The only suckers were the ones who donated to her GoFundMe account. The only one who could file for damages is Kavanaugh himself, and I'm sure he's over this whole thing, and wouldn't want to rattle the chains of old ghosts, for some kind of civil suit that wouldn't make much of a difference in his life one way or the other.
How do you you can’t prove her lies ? I’m saying if it can’t be proved upon a reasonable doubt then yea prosecute her

The pendulum will one day swing back, “Believe No Woman.” Unfortunately, in the rare cases where a woman truly is a victim, she won’t be believed thanks to these turds.

Ah, your thinking too deep. Its not about #MeToo or false accusations to these peoples. Its about their cult and their dear leader.

Pick any one of these kav defenders at random and view some of their posts. They don't do anything but defend Trump and bash democrats all day.

Characteristics of “totalistic” cults:
They “espouse an all-encompassing belief system,”
“exhibit excessive devotion to the leader,”
“avoid criticism of the group and its leader,
” and
“feel disdain for non-members.”

Ten warning signs regarding people involved in/with a potentially unsafe group/leader.
  1. Extreme obsessiveness regarding the group/leader resulting in the exclusion of almost every practical consideration.
  2. Individual identity, the group, the leader and/or God as distinct and separate categories of existence become increasingly blurred. Instead, in the follower's mind these identities become substantially and increasingly fused--as that person's involvement with the group/leader continues and deepens.
  3. Whenever the group/leader is criticized or questioned it is characterized as "persecution".
  4. Uncharacteristically stilted and seemingly programmed conversation and mannerisms, cloning of the group/leader in personal behavior.
  5. Dependency upon the group/leader for problem solving, solutions, and definitions without meaningful reflective thought. A seeming inability to think independently or analyze situations without group/leader involvement.
  6. Hyperactivity centered on the group/leader agenda, which seems to supercede any personal goals or individual interests.
  7. A dramatic loss of spontaneity and sense of humor.
  8. Increasing isolation from family and old friends unless they demonstrate an interest in the group/leader.
  9. Anything the group/leader does can be justified no matter how harsh or harmful.
  10. Former followers are at best-considered negative or worse evil and under bad influences. They can not be trusted and personal contact is avoided.

Ah, your thinking too deep. Its not about #MeToo or false accusations to these peoples. Its about their cult and their dear leader.

Pick any one of these kav defenders at random and view some of their posts. They don't do anything but defend Trump and bash democrats all day.
Sounds like you have leadership envy...

Beto, Beto he’s your man..... and so on.

I don't believe one person in the Senate or media actually believed her. They all knew she was lying. She was in the hands of Democratic operatives for months. They completely scrubbed her pussy hat wearing activist history from the internet before her allegations went public. They coached her for the two planned questions in the polygraph and told her to be extremely vague.

Remember, the UVA gang rape hoax fell apart because she gave dates and specific places, Ford was notably vague about every single detail except for Kavanaugh sexually assaulting. Every potential witness she named refuted her statements. She couldn't even initially remember which year she was claiming it happened in.
/thread anyone believe this crazy bitch are completly out of their mind

I dunno, if you look at my post history, it is all over the place, mostly boxing.

Meanwhile, yours is all in the war room, mostly about Trump. Literally, the first 3 pages are ALL about Trump and cops. Nothing about MMA, boxing, etc

Maybe look at your post and use it on yourself

Just like the idiot on the last page who couldn't even follow his own conversation with me and then just ditched the thread after, only to come back with double yellows.

It is funny because it is true

Fuck yeah bro...spitball. I bet there was crazy democrat rape shit payoffs in there. Who knows what sort of documentation was in that random envelope?

dude....it was so fucking obvious there was a payoff, it's unreal how you can dismiss it but then again....it's *you*... so I understand. <CerseiPlotting>

That night is indelibly seared into my hippocampus.

So who drove you home?

derr I forget tee hee

giphy.gif

Just look at how many other Trump appointees are in prison or headed that way. Kavanaugh isn't a good person or special. The guy is a piece of crap.

Just look at how many other Trump appointees are in prison or headed that way. Kavanaugh isn't a good person or special. The guy is a piece of crap.

You Go Girl!!!!

The left pissed the bed here. Instead of attacking Law on his positions and beliefs, they attacked his character. So instead of maybe agreeing with them, I dismiss what the left thinks if him. As they have proven to be CT level crazies when it comes to him

/thread anyone believe this crazy bitch are completly out of their mind

The question is who are worse:

Libs who believed jussie smollet

Or libs who believed this twat

Last edited:

Well, we do know that they paid the protesters at least.

Eyewitnesses-saw-protestors-being-instructed-and-paid-to-protest-Kavanaugh.png

The question is who are worse:

Libs who believed jussie skillet

Or libs who believed this twat
They are both dishonest.

Which is is why the left can never be virtuous.

There can be no virtue without honesty.

Back