Social Christine Blasey Ford’s Father Supported Brett Kavanaugh’s Confirmation...

I don't think people realize that there are leftist factories churning out these women whose sole purpose is to bring down the patriarchy "By Any Means Neccesary." Blasey Fraud, in particular, went to some indoctrination camp where it was all man hating courses and shit.

That's why the "believe women" mantra was so frightening. The minute you buy into that bullshit, we're fucking done as a society.

And they work very hard to craft every bit of the propaganda and protest actions for maximum impact. Like that line they started using "believe survivors", which presumes that something bad happened and if you don't accept it then you are a horrible person. Or when they corner GOP squishes like Jeff Flake in an elevator with cameras all around and start claiming to be victims and asking why he doesn't believe them. Either you will bend the knee or they will tar you for the rest of your life as a monster.

So you think a dem is paying bribe money to a lawyer, while being surrounded by multiple cameras?

Well Dems aren't exactly known for their common sense and intelligence.....

Besides, I don't think she cares 'cause she knows nothing is going to happen to her even if someone called her out on it. #Corruption

And they work very hard to craft every bit of the propaganda and protest actions for maximum impact. Like that line they started using "believe survivors", which presumes that something bad happened and if you don't accept it then you are a horrible person. Or when they corner GOP squishes like Jeff Flake in an elevator with cameras all around and start claiming to be victims and asking why he doesn't believe them. Either you will bend the knee or they will tar you for the rest of your life as a monster.

Meh. I think Flake was looking for an excuse even then to delay the vote. I disagree that he "had a change of heart".

Wouldn't be surprised if that incident was planned...

Yep.

The worst is how they exploit children. They are doing it right now with that Greta girl regarding climate change. She has autism. Now, any time you criticize the propaganda she is spewing, they excoriate you for "attacking a little girl with autism," and it works every time because they have the media on their side.

People need to wake up to these commie tactics before it's too late.

It's pretty sad that people are willing to fake a crime for political reasons. "The end justifies the means" to these psychopaths, I guess.

I hope that Ginsburg fucks off and Trump puts another judge in there lol

There were guys on here who claimed to believe her. Trump really has exposed how fucking dishonest Democrats are willing to be.

This is Trumps best talent.....exposing mental illness

It's pretty sad that people are willing to fake a crime for political reasons. "The end justifies the means" to these psychopaths, I guess.

I hope that Ginsburg fucks off and Trump puts another judge in there lol

Just remember :

2jm6az.jpg

Amy Barrett, that is.

tick, tock, Ginsburg....

Back