Social Christine Blasey Ford’s Father Supported Brett Kavanaugh’s Confirmation...

I asked this in the other thread, only Kafir Kun answered honestly.

any other Ford supporters/believers change their minds regarding the veracity of her claims?

have some of you done a 180 or maybe modified your previous beliefs?

Like with the Senate and media, I don't think people genuinely believed her. They pretended to do to try to help damage Kavanaugh. Plenty will probably admit now they think she was lying when she's no longer of use.

This Russian hoax bullshit is the same. I don't believe anyone in the media or Congress actually believes it. It's just a way to damage Trump in their mind and they are blind to the damage they are doing to any future POTUS and respect for the government.

Last edited:
If my left wing daughter waited 35 years (until a male who she hated politically was about to accomplish something great) to bring up that she was harassed at a party in high school fully clothed, I would laugh and tell her to shut up.. And she would laugh with me because I have handicapped my kids with honesty, realness, and intellectual integrity.

If my daughter told me a boy felt her up without permission in the last 3 months, I would ask around and maybe show up at a door, like I already have for harassing messages.

The whole pony show with the leftist (or republicans as it easily could have been) politicians kissing her ass and calling her brave and unquestionable was proof our whole system is fake and completely broken. WE NEED TO REBOOT IT. Time for some real people to get a chance.

Last edited:
Well guess what? I've just decided that the dad is a rapist. Boom, evidence BTFO again.

If my left wing daughter waited 35 years (until a male who she hated politically was about to accomplish something great) to bring up that she was harassed at a party in high school fully clothed, I would laugh and tell her to shut up.. And she would laugh with me because I have handicapped my kids with honesty, realness, and intellectual integrity.

If my daughter told me a boy felt her up without permission in the last 3 months, I would ask around and maybe show up at a door, like I already have for harassing messages.

The whole pony show with the leftist (or republicans as it easily could have been) politicians kissing her ass and calling her brave and unquestionable was proof our whole system is fake and completely broken. WE NEED TO REBOOT IT. Time for some real people to get a chance.
If the whole system is fake and needs to be rebooted, doesn't that include Kavanaugh?

If the whole system is fake and needs to be rebooted, doesn't that include Kavanaugh?

You know good and well "the whole system is corrupt" has an implied "except for the people I support" at the end. Don't even take that bullshit serious lol.

Judges with a long history generally aren't the worst offenders, but they are getting there quick. Before dems went nuts I would have hated Kavanaugh.. Now it sadly seems like he could protect us from crazy crap.. While also keeping citizens United good law etc..

Today's politics are idiocracy and the fake Olympics. Enough.

There were guys on here who claimed to believe her. Trump really has exposed how fucking dishonest Democrats are willing to be.
The book "The hidden knowledge" touches on this. Liberals think they are on the moral side of the big picture. So they think disgusting underhanded techniques are justified no matter what they are.

The book "The hidden knowledge" touches on this. Liberals think they are on the moral side of the big picture. So they think disgusting underhanded techniques are justified no matter what they are.

That's the exact mentality exhibited by Brennan, Comey and Hillary.

They know they are breaking laws, but also believe themselves to be above it and know they are too well-connected to ever get charged with anything. Hillary and her entire senior staff lied to the FBI and they knew damn well there would be no consequences.

It's the same mentality as degenerate royals and aristocrats in the past legislating morality while they attend orgies and keep an army of mistresses. Or the Sultan of Brunei and his family, who are all married literally have a harem of sex slaves passing laws to have people stoned for adultery.

Last edited:
I don't really care who Ford's father supported, but as a parent I've never felt compelled to defend my children when they are obviously lying. Ford and the Dem operatives behind her undermined trust and support for women courageous enough to come forward after being raped by cynically using that trust to smear a judge for political reasons.

Funny part is, there is almost no chance of Kavanaugh supporting overturning R v W. He'll be more centrist imo.

There were guys on here who claimed to believe her. Trump really has exposed how fucking dishonest Democrats are willing to be.
scumbag left is like saying the sky is blue... it is known. This shit was as fake as the Russians that dems so desperately needed to be true.

christine-blasey-ford-gofundme-1.jpg

She had more than one account as well. She’s a multi millionaire now.

Huge payday for just going up and calling a married father a rapist. Lying for her team on national stage is a damn good money making strategy.

It ensures every republican politician and judge ever will have false accusers.

She had more than one account as well. She’s a multi millionaire now.

Huge payday for just going up and calling a married father a rapist. Lying for her team on national stage is a damn good money making strategy.

It ensures every republican politician and judge ever will have false accusers.
It's times like this I wish we lived under Sharia law.

e65a5c1316266993.jpg

Back