Social Christine Blasey Ford’s Father Supported Brett Kavanaugh’s Confirmation...

Also this dumb bitch.

Should call them "criars."

Erica-Thomas-640x480.jpg

I liked your post but I disagree here. They know what they are doing.

I don't think they understand they setting the precedent where any future POTUS gets impeached if they lose the House. Or endless investigations and so on.

They think that won't apply to them, just like their Supreme Court nominees not facing the same kind of scrutiny. It's not the same era.

The funniest part is all of them prefaced their posts too, as if they would later be on trial at some point for their posts on an internet forum.

You can literally see their brain, cognitive dissonance, at work.

"I for one, totally believe her and find her credible, in that she was, at some point raped. I personally know multiple females, who in confidence, have told me that they have been raped and/or assaulted at times, and I absolutely cannot imagine what they have gone through."

then continue "... but she may have been confused a bit, maybe it was someone else, I am not sure, but I am also not sure on it is was Kavanaugh or not, but she is certainly credible here".

It was so fucking stupid.

Just say you don't fucking believe this story, it doesn't matter if someone assaulted her at some point. She is obviously lying. There was so much counter evidence (tho mainly circumstantial) that she was lying than vs what she was accusing.

The mental gymnastics people goes through is hilarious

This post. All of this post.

@Happy Man beat me to it, but it is confirmed her multiple accounts have already netted her seven figures on this. Pretty good payday for spouting 30+ year old unsubstantiated bs that even your own witnesses say they don't remember any of what you said.

I asked this in the other thread, only Kafir Kun answered honestly.

any other Ford supporters/believers change their minds regarding the veracity of her claims?

have some of you done a 180 or maybe modified your previous beliefs?

They would never.

I think we still need a "thorough" FBI investigation over this 30+ year old accusation with no evidence to get to the bottom of this. Career long background checks for Kavanaugh, and another FBI investigation into the claim wasn't enough. They need to reach out to MI6 on this one too.

I believe Ford.

There were guys on here who claimed to believe her. Trump really has exposed how fucking dishonest Democrats are willing to be.
Even the republicans said she was believable.

The lawyer isnt saying this was a hoax, they are saying they did this to put an asterisk next to his name, which is almost worse to me.

A hoax takes balls even though its dishonest. This was a shit show that didnt work. The Dems did not focus on his judicial record which should have been the only thing discussed.

Kavanaugh also behaved like a child which they probably knew he would and why they did this.

In part it was a lashing out from Mitch blocking Obama and saving that Scalia seat.

But in the end it showed that EVERYONE up there that day was not worthy of their job.

Yes. Saying that publicly because they are weak idiots, including Trump.

No one believed her.
No one wanted to say she was lying and I get it. I thought her performance was believable but partly because the allegations weren't all that strong. It was not a rape accusation. Had she lied, why not with the whole charge?

Anyway it was a shit show. The whole thing was a useless circus.

Yes. Saying that publicly because they are weak idiots, including Trump.

Well, he did and he didn't. He said her testimony was "compelling" I believe, but then went on Twitter to question why she never went to the police and essentially called her a liar.

It is a bit weird that of all the shit that Trump has weighed in on with no fucks given, that he played it kinda safe with Ford. Well, safe for him anyways.

No one wanted to say she was lying and I get it. I thought her performance was believable but partly because the allegations weren't all that strong. It was not a rape accusation. Had she lied, why not with the whole charge?

Anyway it was a shit show. The whole thing was a useless circus.

What was believable? I don't know how anyone could even pretend.

She's a long-time leftist university professor and a lifelong pussy hat wearing political activist.

She's talking in a baby voice for a testimony for was prepared for months to give and having a breakdown after 30+ years over something that never happened and she doesn't even remember the vaguest details of? Pfft.

Well, he did and he didn't. He said her testimony was "compelling" I believe, but then went on Twitter to question why she never went to the police and essentially called her a liar.

It is a bit weird that of all the shit that Trump has weighed in on with no fucks given, that he played it kinda safe with Ford. Well, safe for him anyways.

Again. Listening to idiots around him telling him to pretend to believe her. And dumb ass he is, he goes along with it. He never believed her. That's the point. People, including Trump were pretending she was credible to appease the media. It's sick.

What was believable? I don't know how anyone could even pretend.

She's a long-time leftist university professor and a lifelong pussy hat wearing political activist.

She's talking in a baby voice for a testimony for was prepared for months to give and having a breakdown after 30+ years over something that never happened and she doesn't even remember the vaguest details of? Pfft.
I guess my point is if she was lying why not lie big? This was essentially "when we were kids and he was drunk he tried to grab me."

That's not a winning accusation.

I guess my point is if she was lying why not lie big? This was essentially "when we were kids and he was drunk he tried to grab me."

Only because Republicans had just enough votes. If they didn't have the majority or one more had gone the cowardly Murkowski route, it would have been.

That's the point. It was portrayed like he raped her. Media coordinates with Democrats. They know what they are doing.

You're forgetting the part where she would've died, had Kav's boofing bro not interrupted his rape attempt...at a party she had no recollection of where when or how she got to...30 fucking years ago...that she testified on the Senate floor about...

It was a pretty fucking big lie.

You're forgetting the part where she would've died, had Kav's boofing bro not interrupted his rape attempt...at a party she had no recollection of where when or how she got to...30 fucking years ago...that she testified on the Senate floor about...

It was a pretty fucking big lie.
My sense is it was an exaggeration and that was about as far as she could take it

Because she knew lying too big with too absurd a claim will have you look as ridiculous as Jean Carroll did. The smarter, safer play was for a lifelong far left liberal activist to lie small. That way she can go with "it wasn't rape so I didn't go to the police in that era, but it traumatized me for nearly 40 years so I need millions of dollars to recover". If you criticize her or the 17 holes in her story, you're a MAGA hat wearing sexist bigot. This was effective because they had no way to stop him from obtaining the position, so the next best thing was to falsely smear him on his way in.

If you take a step back and think about it, it was an incredibly genius play. But no one left of the aisle really cares because "believe all women (only when convenient)" and "he was Republican so evidence be damned".

Because she knew lying too big with too absurd a claim will have you look as ridiculous as Jean Carroll did. The smarter, safer play was for a lifelong far left liberal activist to lie small. That way she can go with "it wasn't rape so I didn't go to the police in that era, but it traumatized me for nearly 40 years so I need millions of dollars to recover". If you criticize her or the 17 holes in her story, you're a MAGA hat wearing sexist bigot. This was effective because they had no way to stop him from obtaining the position, so the next best thing was to falsely smear him on his way in.

If you take a step back and think about it, it was an incredibly genius play. But no one left of the aisle really cares because "believe all women (only when convenient)" and "he was Republican so evidence be damned".
The whole thing exploited an already greatening rift within the US culture and was bad all around.

I seriously think something along the lines of this happened: they were at a party at the same time, he mistakenly stumbled into her in a hallway and his hand accidentally touched her boob and he drunkenly said "hey I like that" and in her boring uneventful suburban life turned into a life threatening assault.

The whole thing exploited an already greatening rift within the US culture and was bad all around.

I seriously think something along the lines of this happened: they were at a party at the same time, he mistakenly stumbled into her in a hallway and his hand accidentally touched her boob and he drunkenly said "hey I like that" and in her boring uneventful suburban life turned into a life threatening assault.

It never happened. It was complete fiction. There was no such party. Everyone she mentioned as potential witness says they have no idea what she's talking about.

She remembers no details except Kavanaugh tried to rape her at a party decades ago before after he's nominated at the Supreme Court.

There's no exaggeration. It's like the absurd UVA gang rape story Rolling Sotne published, it's rape fantasy fiction from an ugly progressive woman who imagines her political aims is more important than the truth.

It wasn't really genius, as it was merely ceasing an opportunity of circumstance. Without the #Metoo garbage, this claim is laughed at and the anonymous letter gets thrown in the garbage with the assumption that it's just some kook looking for 15 minutes of fame. Today though, every kook claiming sexual assault against someone of prominence gets a platform, no matter how outrageous the accusation may be, or how long ago it allegedly happened.

Listen and believe. There is no other option.

Back