Social Christine Blasey Ford’s Father Supported Brett Kavanaugh’s Confirmation...

I asked this in the other thread, only Kafir Kun answered honestly.

any other Ford supporters/believers change their minds regarding the veracity of her claims?

have some of you done a 180 or maybe modified your previous beliefs?

still waiting...

Dr. Ford believers...

would you mind explaining why you found her story so credible at first?

I ask, because at my place of work, I would say 99% of the people immediately believed her, and found her testimony to be very credible.

The whole thing exploited an already greatening rift within the US culture and was bad all around.

I seriously think something along the lines of this happened: they were at a party at the same time, he mistakenly stumbled into her in a hallway and his hand accidentally touched her boob and he drunkenly said "hey I like that" and in her boring uneventful suburban life turned into a life threatening assault.

Yea it was terrible, for all the reasons that things are currently terrible. It highlighted why.

Here's what I think happened: They potentially were at the same party once. They had absolutely no interaction just like her own friend and witness stated. She is a lifelong nutto activist who conveniently deleted all her social media histories two days before she got exposure (can't make this stuff up), and decided to take her radical beliefs into action by smearing a judge and the Republican Party knowing people would only listen because of modern day culture and politics. She cashed out immensely, making millions of dollars in the process.

It wasn't really genius, as it was merely ceasing an opportunity of circumstance. Without the #Metoo garbage, this claim is laughed at and the anonymous letter gets thrown in the garbage with the assumption that it's just some kook looking for 15 minutes of fame. Today though, every kook claiming sexual assault against someone of prominence gets a platform, no matter how outrageous the accusation may be, or how long ago it allegedly happened.

Listen and believe. There is no other option.

Well you just stated why it was genius. In this modern day culture of "believe all survivors", they were salivating to listen if she accused a Republican judge. Her story was construed so perfectly, that she left exactly zero details of anything, literally, so there was nothing to cross analyze other than her word, and if you pushed that too hard you're a bigot. Whereas Jean Carroll said specifics like she was assaulted on an empty floor of Bergdorf Goodman (I've been to that store in nyc, and anyone who has knows it is never, ever, ever empty let alone an entire floor), said she kept the rape dress, said she was told she couldn't press charges by experts not lawyers, etc. It took mere seconds to blow Jean Carroll out the water, but Ford was much smarter to not give an inch.

Now we can only say "you'd be a complete partisan fanboy" to believe her story, but you can't point to any absurdity in the evidence of her story. Because her story has a 0% claim or evidence factor beyond "he groped me that one time". That was 100% intentional for it to successfully play out the way it did in the media. It gave them their hero to tarnish Kavanaugh on his way up.

still waiting...

Dr. Ford believers...

would you mind explaining why you found her story so credible at first?

I ask, because at my place of work, I would say 99% of the people immediately believed her, and found her testimony to be very credible.
Dude...Bro...Brett Kavanaugh believed her story, just thought it was a case of mistaken identity. He literally said this on national TV. Yet all the wacko right wingers of the internizzle (who have clearly been fucked over by women in their lives lol) call her a "fucking bitch" and a "liar" constantly.

Maybe she was lying...but Kavanaugh wasn't going bananas woman hater wacko on her like some of you are.

The Kavanaugh "boofing is farting" line was the real stunner of the whole charade.

On the left, the politicians were the problem, not Blaise Ford.

Now we can only say "you'd be a complete partisan fanboy" to believe her story, but you can't point to any absurdity in the evidence of her story. Because her story has a 0% claim or evidence factor beyond "he groped me that one time". That was 100% intentional for it to successfully play out the way it did in the media. It gave them their hero to tarnish Kavanaugh on his way up.

Sure you can point to absurdity in her story. It wasn't just "he groped me one time somewhere". She was very specific about the circumstances surrounding it. Down to the witnesses in the house, the events leading up to it, and how it all went down in the room. The witnesses didn't remember anything, and her details didn't add up on cross examination. If it was criminal case, she would've been the worst witness possible, and the judge would've likely tossed the case.

It wasn't that her story was impossible to dismiss. It was a story that would've been dismissed in any other era. It was the fact that the media and Democrats played dumb to obvious holes in her story to push the smear.

It wasn't "genius". She just had the media and Democrats helping her push it. Same thing could've been done with that Carol lady, or any other person who makes up some impossible to 100% disprove story, but there wasn't anything really at stake for the machine to stick their necks out for her. Ford on the other hand, was a high stakes smear to delay or stop a SCJ pick.

Dude...Bro...Brett Kavanaugh believed her story, just thought it was a case of mistaken identity. He literally said this on national TV. Yet all the wacko right wingers of the internizzle (who have clearly been fucked over by women in their lives lol) call her a "fucking bitch" and a "liar" constantly.

Maybe she was lying...but Kavanaugh wasn't going bananas woman hater wacko on her like some of you are.

The Kavanaugh "boofing is farting" line was the real stunner of the whole charade.

On the left, the politicians were the problem, not Blaise Ford.

I never called her those things, and always extended her the benefit of the doubt.

My position was this, "Brett Kavanaugh could have very well done these things, but I need more proof, evidence besides a 30+ year accusation."

is that an unfair position?

Sure you can point to absurdity in her story. It wasn't just "he groped me one time somewhere". She was very specific about the circumstances surrounding it. Down to the witnesses in the house, the events leading up to it, and how it all went down in the room. The witnesses didn't remember anything, and her details didn't add up on cross examination. If it was criminal case, she would've been the worst witness possible, and the judge would've likely tossed the case.

It wasn't that her story was impossible to dismiss. It was a story that would've been dismissed in any other era. It was the fact that the media and Democrats played dumb to obvious holes in her story to push the smear.

It wasn't "genius". She just had the media and Democrats helping her push it. Same thing could've been done with that Carol lady, or any other person who makes up some impossible to 100% disprove story, but there wasn't anything really at stake for the machine to stick their necks out for her. Ford on the other hand, was a high stakes smear to delay or stop a SCJ pick.

Well when you put it that way. <mma4>

Even the republicans said she was believable.

The lawyer isnt saying this was a hoax, they are saying they did this to put an asterisk next to his name, which is almost worse to me.

A hoax takes balls even though its dishonest. This was a shit show that didnt work. The Dems did not focus on his judicial record which should have been the only thing discussed.

Kavanaugh also behaved like a child which they probably knew he would and why they did this.

In part it was a lashing out from Mitch blocking Obama and saving that Scalia seat.

But in the end it showed that EVERYONE up there that day was not worthy of their job.

Wtf no one in their right mind thought she was believable.

I never called her those things, and always extended her the benefit of the doubt.

My position was this, "Brett Kavanaugh could have very well done these things, but I need more proof, evidence besides a 30+ year accusation."

is that an unfair position?
well yeah, if she had proven any of it he certainly would not be on the supreme court.

So no, your position isn't unfair at all. I'm glad you never called her those things, she didn't strike me as someone who was just out to lie about shit and if it had been up to her I doubt she would have ever ended up on TV, that's for sure. The Democrats used her. At this point I do think something happened between her and Kavanaugh, but I also believe she probably interpreted it very differently than he did. I also suppose it could have been as he said, mistaken identity...actual trauma can be awful on memory, whether the trauma is perceived or real. The people who are calling her a lying bitch and getting all spastic about it are bringing their personal experiences into it.

I asked this in the other thread, only Kafir Kun answered honestly.

any other Ford supporters/believers change their minds regarding the veracity of her claims?

have some of you done a 180 or maybe modified your previous beliefs?
Not me. I still think Ford, Feinstein and all those other lying stooges should be put on trial and executed on live TV.

Sorry, but we are so conditioned we let this heinous shit pass for "governing" and just keep on keeping on.

Think of the childens, muthafucka's..

Not me. I still think Ford, Feinstein and all those other lying stooges should be put on trial and executed on live TV.

Sorry, but we are so conditioned we let this heinous shit pass for "governing" and just keep on keeping on.

Think of the childens, muthafucka's..
if you really believe this you are certifiable.

It would send a message.... People worry about Trump tweeting, but this shit is ok?

:kiss: Sissy....
You're being emotional about this. You're talking about executing Blaise Ford and Diane Feinstein on national TV because some girl cheated on you with a better looking male.

well yeah, if she had proven any of it he certainly would not be on the supreme court.

So no, your position isn't unfair at all. I'm glad you never called her those things, she didn't strike me as someone who was just out to lie about shit and if it had been up to her I doubt she would have ever ended up on TV, that's for sure. The Democrats used her. At this point I do think something happened between her and Kavanaugh, but I also believe she probably interpreted it very differently than he did. I also suppose it could have been as he said, mistaken identity...actual trauma can be awful on memory, whether the trauma is perceived or real. The people who are calling her a lying bitch and getting all spastic about it are bringing their personal experiences into it.

yea, she definitely did seem credible, and I would never brand someone as whore, bitch, c*nt etc on the basis that she may have been telling the truth.

You're being emotional about this. You're talking about executing Blaise Ford and Diane Feinstein on national TV because some girl cheated on you with a better looking male.

Not gonna lie, A person like Blasey-Ford that's willing to try and ruin people's lives over fucking politics might be worth executing. That shit is unacceptable, but is starting to become accepted among certain groups.

Lets just say if something bad did happen to her I wouldn't bat an eye.

In other words, she's a sack of shit.

Is that all you got, Gladys?
<Ellaria01>

Not gonna lie, A person like Blasey-Ford that's willing to try and ruin people's lives over fucking politics might be worth executing. That shit is unacceptable, but is starting to become accepted among certain groups.

Lets just say if something bad did happen to her I wouldn't bat an eye.

In other words, she's a sack of shit.
Kavanaugh believed her story but said it was mistaken identity, but you want to string her up. Could you be any more transparent in your conversion of personal experiences with women being brought into completely different scenarios? The only people acting like you are acting about this are fucking wackos dude. Your post is the sort of shit you read on facebook the day after someone goes ham with an AR at their local supermarket.

Back