Media Chris Weidman apologizes to Anderson Silva

When Anderson saw The Chris' shin break...

36ib5lw_gif_1__by_haulport-d82awuw.gif

As he should.

But again, 8 years too late buddeh.

Maybe if you did it in time your shin bone wouldn't have ended up stabbing your calf muscle.

This ^^^^ is very ironic, as well a hypocritical.

You were proven wrong and now you're sulking.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/12...an-stops-anderson-silva-using-the-destruction
Here's more lovely real history of Weidman.

Learned it from his coach who was so proud of him:

Apologize and submit to me just like the previous thread you tried to talk your nonsense to me.
You were already clowned, these don't mean anything buddy. "Talk your nonsense to me", you're the one quoting people in this thread and starting shit...
Is it cold in mommy's basement?

So riled up and missing whole point, so you are telling me you watched podcast, where Chris explained everything and still are salty about some nonsense you cant even prove. So go back to shithole manlet dog and try to post something that makes sense
I think the dude is mentally challenged.

You guys are delusional. You have no idea what it's like being a world champion, the pressures, the media, the company, the fans, the money, the managers, on top of having a family. I have a wife and two kids. You guys have no idea how hard and time consuming it is to raise little ones.

He was on top of the world and dominating his opponents. I bet most of the trash talkers here aren't even married with kids.

You were already clowned, these don't mean anything buddy. "Talk your nonsense to me", you're the one quoting people in this thread and starting shit...
Is it cold in mommy's basement?

Yeah you're not one for proving claims with sources are you moron?

Earlier today you claimed that Masvidal need to sit out atleast a whole year to recover from his recent KO-loss. I then completely educated your dumbass with a dozen examples of even more brutal KO's where the victims went back in the octagon in 4-6 months and what was your response? Nothing, not even a medical source or anything supporting your nonsense.

And now today you tried to rewrite history about Weidman never bragging about "The destruction". As usual I completely educate you and prove you wrong with sources and what does your braindead learning disability ass say? "These don't mean anything".

LOL.

You definitely started watching MMA this year. And you've already set the sport back by your mere presence just by merely breathing. I suggest you stop doing both: watching MMA and breathing. Especially the latter.

Last edited:
I just can’t warm up to Chris…I hope he’s not to upset at my saying that..

If you wasn't a casual you would see how delusional Weidman is thorough his career and why his celebration fits to his character. HE CAN STILL FIGHT FOR THE BELT HE'S RIGHT THERE.

being delusional about your career is NOT the same as being an asshole you dumb fuck.

Yeah you're not one for proving claims with sources are you moron?

Earlier today you claimed that Masvidal need to sit out atleast a whole year to recover from his recent KO-loss. I then completely educated your dumbass with a dozen examples of even more brutal KO's where the victims went back in the octagon in 4-6 months and what was your response? Nothing, not even a medical source or anything supporting your nonsense.

And now today you tried to rewrite history about Weidman never bragging about "The destruction". As usual I completely educate you and prove you wrong with sources and what does your braindead learning disability ass say? "These don't mean anything".

LOL.

You definitely started watching MMA this year. And you've already set the sport back by your mere presence just by merely breathing. I suggest you stop doing the latter.
Lol.

tenor.gif

why does he have to apologize? that's fighting. it sucks and all, but he didn't do anything illegal or act like a disrespectful cunt.

i see a lot of people confusingly attribute the celebration the first time Weidman beat him to the 2nd fight. but it's not the case. if you fuckwits actually watch the fight instead of jumping on the hate bandwagon, Weidman did a little run around the octagon immediately after the win with his hands raised, and once he realized what had happened immediately went to check on Anderson.
He acted like a cunt. He even acknowledged that
You still can't. Amazing lol

Apologizing for checking a legkick? Or for that mini-celebration that lasted a whole 2 seconds?
And all the interviews after. Also taming pictures with fans pretending to check their kicks and completely acting like a cunt. Even he knows it now. It's crazy you can't seem to get it still. Must really hate Anderson

As he should.

But again, 8 years too late buddeh.

Maybe if you did it in time your shin bone wouldn't have ended up stabbing your calf muscle.

Damn... Ice cold.

I just grabbed my right calf after reading your comment.

Weidman himself said he signed those pics of Silva's leg break you slow fuck. You know, in the same podcast you told ME to watch.

Weidman did brag about that stuff, you want a link to that press conference that's been posted a hundred times or do you think you're up for it?

Matt Serra himself admitted and talked about what he said.

So what exactly was a rumour in my post? Nothing, all backed up by Weidman and Serra himself. Out of the way little boy.
This. Thats what hes apologizing for, not for running immediately after his win. He did act like a douche, for a long time. Now hes really feeling it.

He acted like a cunt. He even acknowledged that
You still can't. Amazing lol

no he didn't acknowledge that. he just wanted to apologize for breaking his leg in half. he didn't mean to do that, all he was trying to do was stop Anderson from kicking him. do you even watch MMA?

Anderson silva is a good dude, all the comments on Twitter, IG, and here have alot of people still holding a grudge while Silva moves on lol. He even reached out to Weidman to make sure he was ok and to give him an idea of when he could back.

Better late than never I guess. Their team of Weidman, Serra, Longo have come across extremely poorly in some of their fights so it’s good to see Weidman own up to some of it.

This. Seems like as he got older he matured the way he behaved.

no he didn't acknowledge that. he just wanted to apologize for breaking his leg in half. he didn't mean to do that, all he was trying to do was stop Anderson from kicking him. do you even watch MMA?
Did you not watch the video? He talked about signing photos of Andersons broken leg and taking pictures with fans in that position. He knew he was a douche and that's why he apologized.
Next time watch the video before you post

Anderson silva is a good dude, all the comments on Twitter, IG, and here have alot of people still holding a grudge while Silva moves on lol. He even reached out to Weidman to make sure he was ok and to give him an idea of when he could back.
He has the most psychopathic fan base as you can see from this thread. Anderson has always seemed like chill guy. His fans need to take note and stop being sensitive little weirdos.

Back