Media Chris Weidman apologizes to Anderson Silva

If you wasn't a casual you would see how delusional Weidman is thorough his career and why his celebration fits to his character. HE CAN STILL FIGHT FOR THE BELT HE'S RIGHT THERE.
He is delusional the same way Anderson and a million other fighters who stick around too long are delusional. That's not a reason to hate him

Now that Chris is in his late 30s coming off a broken leg, maybe he'll have some appreciation for just how good Anderson really was. He was game up until the very end, good enough to take rounds off of Izzy, Brunson, Hall, etc well into his mid 40s, even after that insane leg break

80 % of your claims are just rumours without any source and just some drunk quotes, i know it’s hard to accept that Chris ain’t some douche as sherdog tried to paint him.

Weidman himself said he signed those pics of Silva's leg break and posing for kick-checking pics you slow fuck. You know, in the same podcast you told ME to watch.

Weidman did brag about that stuff, you want a link to that press conference that's been posted a hundred times?

Matt Serra himself admitted and talked about what he said.

So what exactly was a rumour in my post? Nothing, all backed up by Weidman and Serra himself. Out of the way little boy.

Last edited:
Weidman himself said he signed those pics of Silva's leg break you slow fuck. You know, in the same podcast you told ME to watch.
Weidman did brag about that stuff, you want a link to that press conference that's been posted a hundred times or do you think you're up for it?

Matt Serra himself admitted and talked about what he said.

So what exactly was a rumour in my post? Nothing, all backed up by Weidman and Serra himself. Out of the way little boy.
So riled up and missing whole point, so you are telling me you watched podcast, where Chris explained everything and still are salty about some nonsense you cant even prove. So go back to shithole manlet dog and try to post something that makes sense

So riled up and missing whole point, so you are telling me you watched podcast, where Chris explained everything and still are salty about some nonsense you cant even prove. So go back to shithole manlet dog and try to post something that makes sense

Atleast you stopped claiming my examples were just "rumours". LOL you pathetic dope.

Admit that you were wrong. Submit to me, my little pet.

Apologizing for checking a legkick? Or for that mini-celebration that lasted a whole 2 seconds?
welcome to sherdog. a lot of the "guys" on here are pre pubescent girls getting their time of the month for the first time. seriously though, lots of delicate flowers on this forum who pretend to be manly.

you'd think that this was a forum for knitting and comparing vaginas with how fucking soft and sensitive people are. ffs its mma. grow a pair.

This^^^
Most fighter fanbases are bad and I don't usually give a fuck. But how the fuck are you gonna cry about the dude apologizing for something he didn't intentionally do??
The old-head fans on here are fucking cancer.

Weidman literally claimed he intended on the leg break against Silva and bragged that he had done it before. Here is the video of him talking about it.

Weidman fanboys trying to rewrite history with lies. A truly vile bunch.

Weidman literally claimed he intended on the leg break against Silva and bragged that he had done it before. Here is the video of him talking about it.

Dude in that clip he literally says he trained to defend leg kicks but he's never actually broke anyone's leg with it before. He explains that the intent is to dissuade leg kicks by putting knee to shin

You fucking idiot, he literally says: " I didn't want to see Anderson Silva get hurt like that" in the video.
He intended to stop the leg kick you tard(something that's part of MMA), he never broke someone's leg by checking it and he says that in the video.
{<jordan}

Silva would fucking laugh at how pathetic you are, he would reject you from being his "fan".

You fucking idiot, he literally says: " I didn't want to see Anderson Silva get hurt like that" in the video.
He intended to stop the leg kick you tard(something that's part of MMA), he never broke someone's leg by checking it and he says that in the video.
{<jordan}

Silva would fucking laugh at how pathetic you are, he would reject you from being his "fan".

https://www.mmafighting.com/2014/1/12/5301074/technique-talk-ray-longo-deconstructs-the-destruction

Here it is, "the destruction".

I demand an apology and submission from you.

This is beautiful stuff. Hope Chris comes back strong with one last run in him

https://www.mmafighting.com/2014/1/12/5301074/technique-talk-ray-longo-deconstructs-the-destruction

Here it is, "the destruction".

I demand an apology and submission from you.
You've been clowned on this whole thread bro. "I demand an apology and submission from you." sounds very sad that you think you have that much power in a Karate forum.
I see a sad, sad person in you. You got bullied in life and need to come on here and talk tough to make yourself feel valuable.

You've been clowned on this whole thread bro. "I demand an apology and submission from you." sounds very sad that you think you have that much power in a Karate forum.
I see a sad, sad person in you. You got bullied in life and need to come on here to make yourself valuable.

You were proven wrong and now you're sulking.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/12...an-stops-anderson-silva-using-the-destruction
Here's more lovely real history of Weidman.
According to Weidman, he knew exactly what "the destruction" could do when he used it to check Silva's kicks, "100 percent. I didn't want him to feel comfortable kicking me all night. If I don't put the knee on his shin then he's going to kick me, and it's going to hurt me. That's how you check a kick."

Learned it from his coach who was so proud of him:
So, (head trainer) Ray Longo, he's actually broke a guy's leg using what he calls ‘The Destruction', which is knee on shin.

Apologize and submit to me just like the previous thread you tried to talk your nonsense to me.

You will not be re-writing history here, cretin.

Back