Media Chris Weidman apologizes to Anderson Silva

why does he have to apologize? that's fighting. it sucks and all, but he didn't do anything illegal or act like a disrespectful cunt.

i see a lot of people confusingly attribute the celebration the first time Weidman beat him to the 2nd fight. but it's not the case. if you fuckwits actually watch the fight instead of jumping on the hate bandwagon, Weidman did a little run around the octagon immediately after the win with his hands raised, and once he realized what had happened immediately went to check on Anderson.

well if you watched whole podcast you would heard that he explained situation very well and like a true sportsman, so stfu you bum

Yeah, I watched the whole podcast, shit wipe.

And if you did the same you'd hear Weidman talking about how he used to sign autographs for his fanboys giving him photos of Silva's leg break to sign, and he even posed with them mocking Silva.

Bragged about how he did it before in training and how it's a deadly technique. After his little victory lap his scumbag cornerman was like his mouthpiece when he said the famous "Good, fuck him". Weidman never publically denounced that either.

He is only now confronting his own sins because his hands have been forced, but he never gave a single shit about Silva and what he did to him. Like I said if he did, this horrible injury wouldn't have happened to Weidman as well. Karma has come full circle.

I'm not superstitious but I've always believed in karma. What are the odds of this happening to anybody, especially to the guy who did it to another guy? Just doesn't make sense.

Otherwise, nice to see Chris reconciling with the GOAT.

MW shin break lineage: Silva > Weidman > Hall
MW knee injury TKO lineage: Cote > Silva > Cannonier

Yeah, I watched the whole podcast, shit wipe.

And if you did the same you'd hear Weidman talking about how he used to sign autographs for his fanboys giving him photos of Silva's leg break to sign, and he even posed with them mocking Silva.

Bragged about how he did it before in training and how it's a deadly technique. After his little victory lap his scumbag cornerman was like his mouthpiece when he said the famous "Good, fuck him". Weidman never publically denounced that either.

He is only now confronting his own sins because his hands have been forced, but he never gave a single shit about Silva and what he did to him. Like I said if he did, this horrible injury wouldn't have happened to Weidman as well. Karma has come full circle.
80 % of your claims are just rumours without any source and just some drunk quotes, i know it’s hard to accept that Chris ain’t some douche as sherdog tried to paint him.

Apologizing for checking a legkick? Or for that mini-celebration that lasted a whole 2 seconds?
He wasn't apologizing about the celebration as much as stuff said and done post-fight. I think he mainly just realizes now what Anderson had to go through, and he's looking back and realizing he didn't understand the gravity of the situation back then.

why does he have to apologize? that's fighting. it sucks and all, but he didn't do anything illegal or act like a disrespectful cunt.

i see a lot of people confusingly attribute the celebration the first time Weidman beat him to the 2nd fight. but it's not the case. if you fuckwits actually watch the fight instead of jumping on the hate bandwagon, Weidman did a little run around the octagon immediately after the win with his hands raised, and once he realized what had happened immediately went to check on Anderson.
If you wasn't a casual you would see how delusional Weidman is thorough his career and why his celebration fits to his character. HE CAN STILL FIGHT FOR THE BELT HE'S RIGHT THERE.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back