Chito Vera vs Sean O'Malley II....who takes it?

Rematch goes the same exact way. Why rematch when the first fight was so decisively won?

Irrelevant. They won't fight again. Vera is a mid level fighter who will give us some nice entertainement, but ultimately his record will be spotty as hell. Win-loss-win-loss record like Jim Miller.

O'malley will go on a nice run and maybe break into top 5, but if he doesn¨t make some serious strength training adjuments, he too will lose alot of fights. If he does focus more on strength training he moves up to FW.

Thus a rematch with these two will never happen. It wasn't even a war or something like that.
Thanks Nostradamus. I'm not convinced Chito is that forgettable.

O'Malley outclasses this bum on the feet wins by KO or stylish decision. Cheetos "The Bum" Vera got lucky

It's one thing to talk about a rematch between top level fighters.

You're making threads about mid-level dudes that had a decisive finish. Let it go.

Rematch goes the same exact way. Why rematch when the first fight was so decisively won?
This thread was started before the dipshit started mouthing off about how the loss was flukey and demanded a rematch

this idea and pursuit is all 0'malleyz

It's one thing to talk about a rematch between top level fighters.

You're making threads about mid-level dudes that had a decisive finish. Let it go.
This thread was made knowing HE would be the dummy wanting a rematch

clearly he doesn't deserve it but I hope it happens so we can re experience the fraud

Sean O'Malley should retire

Honestly i would like to a rematch. That way both camps ("fluke win" and "Sean sucks") can have a clear answer and end the debate. Not sure if it will happen, though.

Think O’Malley takes it but Vera is tough. O’Malley is about to be the new knee injury guy at BW

Back