Rumored Chito Vera missed weight. Cheated similarly to DC!

What are the officials doing ? The guy must have his hands in the air before they weigh him. Mma is looking more and more like boxing.

1708745357800-png.1033627
2orUXH5.gif

This cheating moved me from neutral to rooting solidly for O'Malley

Fuck me sideways. Broads so zannied out she thinks it’s Friday and she’s jerkin some
Cawk in the dark in bed.

I spit my fucking food out. Vile scum. Baby’s probably killed put into an oven or some shit.

I want her up on charges immediately and put into psych ward. She’s a godamn danger to society

Smiling while scalping your child. Unbelievable

Last edited:
Fuck me sideways. Broads so zannied out she thinks it’s Friday and she’s jerkin some
Cawk in the dark in bed.

I spit my fucking food out. Vile scum. Baby’s probably killed put into an oven or some shit.

I want her up on charges immediately and put into psych ward. She’s a godamn danger to society

That's a fake baby.

Weird how much hate and downvoting I get on Reddit for raising this issue - these clowns gladly turn a blind eye to cheating when it's someone they like

If you look closely, you can see the curtain move as soon as the weight is called and he lifts his hand. So I thought maybe it was holding the edge of the curtain with his right hand.

Then the Embedded ep 6 uploaded with a better view and it looks like he was holding it!
You can see and outline of his elbow leaning on the curtain, most likely using his hand to hold some of his weight. Then the curtain shifts as soon as his arms are raised bc he’s not holding onto it anymore.

View attachment 1033619

Thoughts?

and its not even an Abu Dhabi card? nothing to see here

Cawk in the dark in bed.

I agree. Luckily I wasn't eating/drinking when I first saw it. Shit was so funny that I would have blew a load like you did.

Feels like one of those vague bigfoot photos. I don't see it

Back