Rumored Chito Vera missed weight. Cheated similarly to DC!

Well I'm not fat. I'm 5'10 and I walk at 155-160. For my last match I cut down to 145 and while it wasn't the hardest thing I've ever done, I did note that I did not want to do that very many more times in this life. I'm on the shorter side so it would be even more challenging for someone taller, and I didn't even cut to 135

and here we go again

its beyond me why fat losers who've never accomplished a single thing in there lives feel the need to hang on ontine and say stupid shit.
Stop talking about yourself

At least I played professional sports and got paid … I could never make 135 - not that hard to comprehend

Nobody actually thinks that weighing ~0.2lbs more than your opponent is an advantage, do they? I'd rather the fight stay together than call it off over a slice of pizza.

Why are you even allowed to be hiding your hands like that, shady as fuck.
Only some AC's or the guy doint the weigh-in requests them to hold the hands up in the air, its comical how often something happens in MMA, in boxing there are no weigh-in drama, why? Opposing team dont let shit fly, here is like, ohh well, the UFC/AC will take care, when they clearly dont, at least the UFC doesnt care, its not their job, and the AC sucks for the most part.

you're 100% correct.

Aspen Ladd also cheated by this method quite a while ago. Similarly obvious when you look carefully at the video footage. If BOTH arms are not clearly visible above the fabric, it is very likely due to the person applying some downward pressure on the structure of the black tent.

It's the commission's fault for not catching this. Probably they knew damn well Vera was overweight and got told to STFU by some bigwig from the UFC.

Even so,.. I hope Vera wins.
Why tho? Tickets are already paid, PPV will still sell as the fight will still happen...not sure why some think fights get canceled over this, the only issue here is the belt wont be on the line as the challenger missed weight, it wont go vacant if the champion loses unless the fighter absolutely want it to count as a title defense (Bellator shennanigans), nothing really happens to the promoter, they are the least ones to be bothered by this.

Championship weight is stupid
All this micro managing bullshit,
If your within 5 pounds or so it shouldn’t matter
And then people will go "he's only 140.2, just .2 over the limit"

I can't even begin to explain how OBVIOUSLY the 135 title should be between 2 people who made 135.

Nobody actually thinks that weighing ~0.2lbs more than your opponent is an advantage, do they? I'd rather the fight stay together than call it off over a slice of pizza.
I'd rather professional sports and athletes be professional. I don't sit there and think I'm  entitled for fights to continue, when there's rules they don't follow or listen to

The video makes it really obvious.

Was skeptical until the entire tent shifts.

Couldn't care less about 2lbs honestly.

Back