Chiesa files lawsuit again conor

McGregor has legit high-powered lawyers on his side.

I wouldn't be suprised if Chiesa losses and ends up having to pay McGregor's legal fees as well.

My guess is that he cant really lose, but how much can he earn? Not much, he already fought the same guy he was supposed to fight at the time and got subbed.

He's one loss from being cut, Uncle Dana won't stand for entitled snitches.

Perhaps, but lawyers rarely make the facts, evidence, or the law.

I am curious to hear about the deposition. Conor will be asked some interesting questions, and if Chiesa’s lawyer is clever enough, Conor’s possible drug use will be explored, as might Dayna’s knowledge of the issue and possible complicity.
Ok, so Chiesa's lawyer ask some "clever" questions about drug use and Dana's 'complicity". To which Conor denies immediately and it stops right there. Not too clever.

Cheisa = a pillar of integrity, drive, and a role model for young people everywhere.

If he had a single fan he just lost it haha.

That fucking bird’s nest under his face makes him look like Happy Gilmore’s golf caddy fam.

hqdefault.jpg
Rats nest more like

What a dumb move. You legit look like a bitch to hardcore fans. Imagine if Conor ever brings it up one day to the audience.

He might gain some money but lose potential fans, even if he is in the right.

Anyone who wouldn't sue in his shoes either doesn't need money at all or is a complete idiot.

The biggest problem with emotional plea is that you fought a couple months later. If you want a little settlement go for it but I doubt Dana and crew back him up
maybe it'll support his claim. he fought terribly and lost.

He deserves compensation. The guy couldn’t fight and earn his reward for showing up ready. People criticizing him are morons this is the real world kids..

I hope Conor responds by throwing a dolly at him.

Maybe if he launched it via catapult he could hit Chiesa from enough distance away to not violate the restraining order.

Good good, now go buy that trailer that’ll soon get hit by dolly number 2.

~~This Just In: Cheisa to be moved to UFC's WMMA roster, effective immediately.

McGregor has legit high-powered lawyers on his side.

I wouldn't be suprised if Chiesa losses and ends up having to pay McGregor's legal fees as well.

wtf are you talking about ? there's a fucking video of it happening. Chiesa didn't pull out - he was forced to withdraw and lost a payday. Seems open and shut to me

chiesa should have given him a choice: $5 million or $75k and fight in octagon

wtf are you talking about ? there's a fucking video of it happening. Chiesa didn't pull out - he was forced to withdraw and lost a payday. Seems open and shut to me

Theres always a defense.

Conor could claim he had no way of knowing the glass would smash, that he didnt even know Cheisa was there, that it was speculative that Chiesa would get the title shot, that Chiesa fought months later and showed no signs of distress etc...

They could even bring in their own experts to dispute the extent of Chiesas injury.

That's how lawyers think.

It'll be settled and we will never know the amount.

Back