Chiesa files lawsuit again conor

Imagine how worried Michael's mother must have been.

Lol @ Michawl in the permalink. Michawl Chiesa.. that is some sherdogger-esl-an-salad tier spelling and grammar.

Anyways.. Conor throwing that Dolly was the best thing to ever happen to Michawl.

This is worse than snitchin’

My first instinct is to call him a pussy, but if he lost a major payday over Conor's antics, then I can't blame him for wanting to get that money back.

On the other hand, he's still a major pussy for filing a restraining order against Conor.

Last edited:
If Chiesa hasn't been compensated for the missed fight plus all the bonuses that he could have won plus medical expenses, then he should be. No need to take it beyond that.

Michael Chiesa continues to showcase hoeish qualities.

I hope Conor responds by throwing a dolly at him.

I hope Conor had set up a will/trust before these shenanigans.

— The secret to not getting sued for all your worth.

The biggest problem with emotional plea is that you fought a couple months later. If you want a little settlement go for it but I doubt Dana and crew back him up

McGregor has legit high-powered lawyers on his side.

I wouldn't be suprised if Chiesa losses and ends up having to pay McGregor's legal fees as well.

I hate that hippie mullet rocking clown

That fucking bird’s nest under his face makes him look like Happy Gilmore’s golf caddy fam.

hqdefault.jpg

don't wanna get sued? don't throw a dolly at a bus.

i know "it had to be done" but still, conor worth money now, he can't do stupid stuff and not expect people to take a slice of his cheese. luckily he'll probably make it back in spades win or lose this october.

poor man suing a rich man... nothing new here

Back