Chiesa files lawsuit again conor

You got in the way of a dispute between an Irishman and a Russian. The judge will understand..

Bullfuckinshit. The nuthuggers automatically hated everyone on that bus as soon as that dolly took aim,no matter what the cost,no matter what the extent of the damage. Borg is a a liar,chiesa is a liar,rose is a sensitive woman,and emaciated Khabib is shook. Fuck yous all. I hope chiesa takes him to the fuckin cleaners.
exactly, i mean what is he gonna do? wait for conor to be by himself and attack the hell outta him? This is probably the only thing he could have done to get some type of payback.

conor huggers are borderline retarded. And for the poster that said he should have demanded a fight, there's no way that would have worked. UFC brass would never have conor fight chiesa.

Chiesa went about this the best way possible.

That’s what broke people assume what broke people say.

confused-look-gif-1.gif

It's pretty clear with the wording of "severe emotional distress" that the route they are going to take in this law suit is that, because the other avenues Chiesa has already messed up by fighting again so he can't claim loss of income.
At least familiarize yourself with the case if you're going to comment on it:

In the complaint, Chiesa’s attorney Joseph W. Murray asserts that his client “has been rendered sick, sore, lame and disabled; that he has experienced pain, suffering and a loss of enjoyment of life and will experience same in the future; that he has been obliged to expend, and will expend in the future, sums of money for medical aid and attention, as well as compensation for economic loss; that he has suffered personal injuries, lost opportunities, and economic damages; that he has been unable to attend to his usual avocation and activities, has suffered a loss and other benefits as a result and believes he will continue to suffer same in the future.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/9/...el-chiesa-files-lawsuit-lobov-khabib-mma-news
There's more in that complaint than just "severe emotional distress".

And just to be clear, I'm not taking a stance on the morality or truthfulness of this case, only arguing that in a civil suit with these sets of circumstances, McGregor will settle out of court because with how the American judicial system works, Chiesa has an easy path to winning.

Great hustle for Cheisa cuz he lost his last 2 fights but he can win against Conor. Get paid!!

Everyone on that bus should get a red panty night.

Why did CM throw the dolly? To create more buzz and boost his income from higher PPVs. He did it at Chiesa's expense. Chiesa would be a wimp if he rolled over and didn't sue for Conor's illegal self-enrichment.

And just to be clear, I'm not taking a stance on the morality or truthfulness of this case, only arguing that in a civil suit with these sets of circumstances, McGregor will settle out of court because with how the American judicial system works, Chiesa has an easy path to winning.

Of course he's going to settle, it's just easier and not as long and drawn out if he does, but my point is Chiesa isn't going to get millions like so many people here think. He's going to settle for peanuts.

but my point is Chiesa isn't going to get millions like so many people here think.
And at no point was I ever suggesting that he was going to get millions...sometimes I don't think people ever read what I write and are just looking for a single sentence they can isolate and argue over.

ba3185d463ad5ecea400cb12ee9db7fd.gif

Back