Chiesa files lawsuit again conor

Timing makes it look like hype for the upcoming ppv...UFC used pics of this "incident" in one of the 229 promos so they obviously aren't very upset by it...

That fucking bird’s nest under his face makes him look like Happy Gilmore’s golf caddy fam.

hqdefault.jpg
Fuck nah, caddy looking 100x more fly

I mean...why not. He lost money. They will settle out of court and he will make some money. Done.

I hope Conor had set up a will/trust before these shenanigans.

— The secret to not getting sued for all your worth.
Wills don't exist until you die, as far as asset protection operates.

Trust? Sure, depends on a lot of things.

McGregor has legit high-powered lawyers on his side.

I wouldn't be suprised if Chiesa losses and ends up having to pay McGregor's legal fees as well.

Perhaps, but lawyers rarely make the facts, evidence, or the law.

I am curious to hear about the deposition. Conor will be asked some interesting questions, and if Chiesa’s lawyer is clever enough, Conor’s possible drug use will be explored, as might Dayna’s knowledge of the issue and possible complicity.

Good. I hope he wins.
^^^this^^^ Not because i condone being sue happy, I just feel that a lesson needs to be learned. Maybe it was Conor acting like an idiot and unplanned or maybe this was hype to sell a fight, either way i hope someone has to pay the price for ruining innocent fighters there chance to make a living.

Wills don't exist until you die, as far as asset protection operates.

Trust? Sure, depends on a lot of things.

Wills do exist before a person dies. That is the point. They may not be effective, but they exist.

Soaking wet, this is a low value case.
Juries are not inclined to give big verdicts to profesional fighters who got a boo boo

What a dumb move. You legit look like a bitch to hardcore fans. Imagine if Conor ever brings it up one day to the audience.

He might gain some money but lose potential fans, even if he is in the right.

His career is basically over so it’s obvious he wants a payday.

Lawsuits for conor? Advantage khabib

Lawyers are gonna make a lot of money off Mike.

Well fuck lol Chiesa wants his million I guess
Cheisa will be lucky to get any where near 100k lol

He can only sue for show money and medical expenses...and if he wants to push it "emotional distress"..

But good luck against Conor's all star team of the best lawyers on the planet

Good luck getting anything with how minor his "injuries" were ...what were his medical expenses? Under 1k

Conor will fight it AND DROWN Cheisa in legal fees just to prove a point

Cheisa will end up going bankrupt trying to pay his lawyers/fighting Conor in court

"Suining" Conor will be the worst decision he's ever made in his life

Thinking he was entitled to some "easy money" off Conor's hard work, instead of going out and earning his own money. Typical American

Epic backfire incoming

Back