Chiesa files lawsuit again conor

Lots of Internet tough guys in this thread. Ironically I’d bet most of the ones acting tough would sue a McDonald’s if they got a sliver in the bathroom they were giving out hand jobs in.

Last edited:
Theres always a defense.

Conor could claim he had no way of knowing the glass would smash, that he didnt even know Cheisa was there, that it was speculative that Chiesa would get the title shot, that Chiesa fought months later and showed no signs of distress etc...

They could even bring in their own experts to dispute the extent of Chiesas injury.

That's how lawyers think.

It would almost certainly be a losing battle. It would probably cost more to fight this than it would be to compensate Chiesa’s lost wages. This case will never see a jury.

Last edited:
TBT6bty.gif

My first instinct is to call him a pussy, but if he lost a major payday over Conor's antics, then I can't blame him for wanting to get that money back.

On the other hand, he's still a major pussy for filing a restraining order against Conor.
yeah, i kind of feel the same, want to call him pussy, but if i was his friend, i would advice him the same thing... so its actually a smart move from his side.

Conor hasn't been punished for this at all, just because hes rich

Inb4 he gets community service for attempted murder

Wills do exist before a person dies. That is the point. They may not be effective, but they exist.
Legally, they don't exist. E.g. they do not protect your assets while you're still alive.

The article mentions at the end that Rose may be right behind Chiesa with another lawsuit. She and Pat Barry have been milking that "trauma" pretty hard for some time. Why fight for relative peanuts when you can win big in court? It's the modern American Way.

Agreed
Good move by chiesa
I wouldn't settle for any less than $500k
LMAO

Cheisa being awarded the verdict still wouldn't get close to 100k

All he can realistically and tangibly be compensated for, is his medical expenses and show money

His injuries were very minor and Conor's lawyers will argue that theres nothing to compensate him for, since he got his show money from the UFC and still got the fight at a later date.

Cheisa isn't winning more then 50k

And it will cost Chiesa far more than that to fight Conor in court

I hope Chiesa has that attitude with Conor ..because then Conor will fight it to prove a point and drown him in legal fees until he goes bankrupt

Smart move by Chiesa, get that money if you can. Conor will probably just settle and I bet the amount will be around 10 Chiesa's fights so why not try.

yeah, i kind of feel the same, want to call him pussy, but if i was his friend, i would advice him the same thing... so its actually a smart move from his side.
If you are actually educated in law - just even legally literate, it's really not a smart move at all.

Think about it this way.

Would you waste a significant amount of money to sue someone much richer then you just to make thousands ?

When sherdoggers finally grow up, the most important thing to learn, is learning to pick your battles

I mean if this was a person getting fucked over by a major corporation, by all means fight for your rights and try to get paid actual millions and millions.

But a fighter suing another fighter over minor injuries at best and show money compensation? Lol....and Good luck with that. This just reeks of entitlement and laziness. Conor will have the best lawyers on earth. Cheisa will regret the day he even decided to sue Conor

The article mentions at the end that Rose may be right behind Chiesa with another lawsuit. She and Pat Barry have been milking that "trauma" pretty hard for some time. Why fight for relative peanuts when you can win big in court? It's the modern American Way.
Rose is an idiot though. All you have to do is look at her social media and see she’s full of shit. She never leaves the house? She was at the espys and is pictured all over the place.

Fucking lol at Sherdoggers claiming they would pass on six figures possibly seven figures for internet or street credit.

Anyone who wouldn't sue in his shoes either doesn't need money at all or is a complete idiot.

Depends how much he can get. Sometimes reputation is more important than a few extra bucks.

If he can get 500k off Conor, then maybe. If it ends up being 20k, it isn't worth it.

Let the lawyers have their day on Cheisas' dime as they string him along with his frivolous lawsuit. He'll have nothing left after they're done with him. He can sue Conor, then the UFC, and then the windshield glass manufacture. Cheers.

Thinking he was entitled to some "easy money" off Conor's hard work, instead of going out and earning his own money.
Well this is not the case, he lost his payday bc conor wanted to show off... it pretty fair for conor to pay for that.
What would you do if you lost your payday bc of someone wanting to Show off?

Well this is not the case, he lost his payday bc conor wanted to show off... it pretty fair for conor to pay for that.
What would you do if you lost your payday bc of someone wanting to Show off?
He didn't lose his payday..and he got the fight back anyway literally months later..

Good. Conor is a damn criminal. I didnt forget about his cowardly, bullshit attack that ruined the card for all those fighters.

If you are actually educated in law - just even legally literate, it's really not a smart move at all.

Think about it this way.

Would you waste a significant amount of money to sue someone much richer then you just to make thousands ?

When sherdoggers finally grow up, the most important thing to learn, is learning to pick your battles

I mean if this was a person getting fucked over by a major corporation, by all means fight for your rights and try to get paid actual millions and millions.

But a fighter suing another fighter over minor injuries at best and show money compensation? Lol....and Good luck with that. This just reeks of entitlement and laziness. Conor will have the best lawyers on earth. Cheisa will regret the day he even decided to sue Conor
Im not educated in law. So i dont really know.
I just think, lost my payday bc of a third Person. Thrid person must pay.
Is this not the righteous thing?

Back