Chiesa files lawsuit again conor

He didn't lose his payday..and he got the fight back anyway literally months later..
No, this is not the case, he lost his payday,

example
-i should earn 20.000 on the 30 of June
-i will not earn 20.000 on the 30 of June bc of third Person.
- lost payday
- i will earn 20.000 3 months after.
- this Money does not make up for the payday you lost, bc you could have had both paydays if the third Person would not interfere

Last edited:
Free money, why not do it? You would do the same

I thought he reached a settlement with Conor?

In this day and age, you don't need to worry about Conor having "the best lawyers on Earth."

Every reporter out there knows Conor is a sports celebrity and any coverage on him will be buzzing. So if things are going grim for Michael, he can simply offer to be interviewed by some reporters, and those articles can be published online.

Only the hardcore fanbase like us knows what went down. What will happen to Conor's stock/image when the fighters on the bus form a class action lawsuit against Conor, and his reputation around the world with casual people is tarnished?

With that said, if I was Conor I would just settle outside of court in private.

No, this is not the case, he lost his payday,

example
-i should earn 20.000 on the 30 of June
-i will not earn 20.000 on the 30 of June bc of third Person.
- lost payday
- i will earn 20.000 3 months after.
- this Money does not make up for the payday you lost, bc you could have both paydays if the third Person would not interfere

He was paid for the same fight that was RE-BOOKED. Hence the same pay day.

He did NOT lose out on the fight nor the pay day FROM THAT RE-BOOKED fight

Conor's all star legal team is going to have Conor only paying for the medical bills....That's if Cheisa isn't already drown out by legal fees

What a dumb move. You legit look like a bitch to hardcore fans. Imagine if Conor ever brings it up one day to the audience.

He might gain some money but lose potential fans, even if he is in the right.

Anyone that calls themselves a

Conor's all star legal team is going to have Conor only paying for the medical bills....That's if Cheisa isn't already drown out by legal fees

You are a moron

Fukk you chiesa. You eye works fine. Take the 100K and be happy Plebian.

well it may be that way, but i hope not cause this is not just. He lost his payday on date xx, this is why its called payday, bc of the day. He did not lost his payfight, but that is irrelevant, the Money you would earn at that day is the only Thing that matters and he lost it.
Like i said, im not aducated in law, may every one get what he deserves.

Lol at Conor not settling. What a dumb motherfucker. I hope Chiesa gets every dime he asks for and I hate "snitches" and courtrooms as much as anybody. Fuck Chiesa too. But fuck Conor for not settling that greedy prick, he's crazy to risk that. Maybe he tried. I dont know. He should have tried harder. Trump school of getting sued I guess. Maybe it will work out for him. I hope it doesn't. He should be doing a year in Rikers at the very, very minimum.

My first instinct is to call him a pussy, but if he lost a major payday over Conor's antics, then I can't blame him for wanting to get that money back.

On the other hand, he's still a major pussy for filing a restraining order against Conor.

The restraining order would have been advised by the lawyer handling the lawsuit.

This will be at least the third time I’ve said this...

You are by far the dumbest mother fucker on Sherdog.

What cost more money?

Losing an open and shut case you are most likely going to settle out of court (because it’s open and shut), while paying some of the highest paid lawyers while they milk you like a money cow because your ego wants to bury the victim for suing..

OR

Winning an open and shut case, most likely settling out of court (because it’s open and shut), while paying one or two perfectly competent lawyers who took your case knowing it’s open and shut, who are probably being paid a percentage of your virtually guaranteed settlement.

Have you ever sued or been sued? I didn’t quote all your post on the topic, but needless to say you are the ultimate troll or the ultimate moron. Jesus you are stupid.

Agreed
Good move by chiesa
I wouldn't settle for any less than $500k

I for one would really like to see this in court.
After the incident I saw post after post defending McG claiming it was a PR stunt and the UFC was in on it.
If thats the case.. I would LOVE for that shit to be exposed in court.
Imagine UFC being behind a dolly thrown at a bus full of their fighters. Now THAT I gotta see.

Throwing a dolly at a bus should have consequences. I know Moicano had his wife with him on the bus.

You can be rich
Or
You can be stupid

Rich and stupid don’t mix up well.

Sadly...im just stupid...

Anyone that calls themselves a

You are a moron
I think he’s trying to say that he was actually paid for the cancelled fight by the ufc. The fighters that had their fights cancelled were given their show money. Then a couple months later was paid again by them for the same fight.

I’m not arguing if he should or shouldn’t have sued, just pointing out that he was compensated for the canceled fight and paid again when it took place shortly after.

I for one would really like to see this in court.
After the incident I saw post after post defending McG claiming it was a PR stunt and the UFC was in on it.
If thats the case.. I would LOVE for that shit to be exposed in court.
Imagine UFC being behind a dolly thrown at a bus full of their fighters. Now THAT I gotta see.

Throwing a dolly at a bus should have consequences. I know Moicano had his wife with him on the bus.
If the ufc was behind it, we’ll never find that out. They’ll likely just pay mcgregor whatever he is told he has to pay in court.

If the ufc was behind it, we’ll never find that out. They’ll likely just pay mcgregor whatever he is told he has to pay in court.

Lie in court? Thats a big risk to take for a company. Things has a way to get out.
If more than 3 people knows a secret its no longer a secret.
secondly I can see Conor lose his temper and say too much.

But again I dont know, but if it goes to court I am sure we at least might could get SOME entertainment out of it?

Mike lost one drop of blood and bitched out of a fight for a pay day against Conor.

Whatever. Good for him?

I think he’s trying to say that he was actually paid for the cancelled fight by the ufc. The fighters that had their fights cancelled were given their show money. Then a couple months later was paid again by them for the same fight.

I’m not arguing if he should or shouldn’t have sued, just pointing out that he was compensated for the canceled fight and paid again when it took place shortly after.

If you injure someone and have money you are getting sued

Theory: he didn't want to screw with the UFC, cause he thought he can still fight for the belt in the near future, so he decided not to proceed. However now situation is very different and Chiesa sits on two-loses streak, and UFC care less and less about him.

Obviously any potential lawsuit for Conor is another potential delay for his return and UFC wouldn't be too happy with whoever would have started it. Kinfa unfair situation for Chiesa - UFC should have encourage fighters to protect their rights.

Good! Take his lucky charms!

Back