Rumored Charles Oliviera vs Arman Tsarukyan

On the one hand it's a great fight, on the other hand I would like Arman to face Islam again and I think Olives definitely could throw a wrench into that.

Though Islam doesn't want rematches apparently...

Oliveira vs Arman is a fucking banger.

If this happens I’m picking Oliveira by knockout or sub.

Same. Round 2 or 3 finish for Charles. Arman is good, but he puts himself in a lot more danger than someone like islam does, and I don't think his top game is as stifling as islam's. Unless arman can land a bomb early again, I think the good ole club and sub is very likely for Charles.

Last edited:
Guess they're making for ínterim strap. Also, Makhachev is moving up to face Edwards. Both of the matchups on UFC 300.
We just committing to fucking over divisions at this point? Not once has the whole double-champ thing worked well. It just stagnates the divisions.
For that matter, both Edwards and Islam have contenders waiting.

Guess they're making for ínterim strap. Also, Makhachev is moving up to face Edwards. Both of the matchups on UFC 300.
Makhachev is not fighing leon edwards and there is nothing that says he's fighting on UFC 300, in fact since it's on april 13th, forget about Islam figthing there.

Last edited:
Good fight, but wrong timing

Charles is the 1st in line for islam rematch.recent champ and beat the other contender recently

Arman can fight someone else to climb

You got Olivera vs Arman rumored and Max vs Justin, two of the top contenders at LW. If these fights happen, I am assuming Islam is not fighting till summer or fall then.

Good fight, but wrong timing

Charles is the 1st in line for islam rematch.recent champ and beat the other contender recently

Arman can fight someone else to climb

Not a smart fight for Charles to take. Arman is no joke and could steal his title shot.

Back