Media Arman Tsarukyan says Charles Oliviera Has Two HUGE Weaknesses in his Game that He'll Exploit

Dariush was always going to be vulnerable on the feet, but Charles just sliced right through him. It's different for these guys when they are in there with him. He hits harder than they expect.

Good example.

O Malley is pretty good fighting "off the back foot" as well.

I'd love to see those two scrap for the title if OMalley defends against Chito.

(Corey should be getting the shot now seeing as how:
he beat Chito +
Corey is higher ranked +
has a better record)

Yeah, Corey should be the #1 contender rigth now, but BW becomes a complete chaos with Cejudo coming back, and suga beating Aljo.
Don't know why UFC is licking his balls so hard, I've never seen a champ calling a guy completely out of Title conversation like that before.

(OK, Jones calling stipe )

Want Olives to win, but I kind of think that Arman is going to go right through him.

Charles' main strength is also a big weakness, it's how many risks he takes. That's why he has more finishes than anybody in the UFC, but also why he gets finished more than most other elite fighters.

I feel like Arman is going to catch him charging in with something, hope I'm wrong though.

He didn't get finished in a dozen straight fights. The single loss is to the current world champion who is arguably going to be one of the greatest fighters in the history of the division.

Suffice to say he's turned a corner.

He didn't get finished in a dozen straight fights. The single loss is to the current world champion who is arguably going to be one of the greatest fighters in the history of the division.
Suffice to say he's turned a corner.

It's not really telling the whole story though. He was in real trouble in the Kevin Lee fight. Lee gassed and got subbed. Ok you can brush that off. Crushes a broken Tony. But then against Chandler he came within a few punches of being finished. He was hurt bad against Poirier, and same thing against Gaethje. I give him the most credit possible for winning a murderer's row of tough fights.

BUT...It became clear in those fights, that the avenue to victory he took in those 3 fights was not sustainable. Islam was the guy to break the streak and I think Arman can do something similar. He can grapple on a level similar to Islam, he's fast, and has some pretty solid striking.

Lol
Gamrot was literally the official backup, what make you think he would have a bad cut? Sorry, but that's a completely nonsense take
Lol Volk is superior than any version of Gamrot, bad weight cut or not

Islam took the harder matchup and fought at LW after Oliveira dropped out. Discrediting him for that is nonsense.

Lol Volk is superior than any version of Gamrot, bad weight cut or not

Islam took the harder matchup and fought at LW after Oliveira dropped out. Discrediting him for that is nonsense.
Oh. Are you a fortune teller now?
Don't know, in a Gamrot vs volk scenario I would bet my money in volk tbh.
But styles make figths brother, and gamrot have one of the best scrambles skills in the current rooster.

I dont think he can beat islam too, but you saying he would have a bad cut is completely ridiculous, you lost the touch with the reality lol

Oh. Are you a fortune teller now?
Don't know, in a Gamrot vs volk scenario I would bet my money in volk tbh.
But styles make figths brother, and gamrot have one of the best scrambles skills in the current rooster.

I dont think he can beat islam too, but you saying he would have a bad cut is completely ridiculous, you lost the touch with the reality lol
The possible bad weight cut was just the cherry on top of my point if for whatever reason you couldn't tell by the way I brought it up. Volk is no doubt a harder fight for Islam than Gamrot/Poirier.

Now kindly fuck off.......

The possible bad weight cut was just the cherry on top if for whatever reason you couldn't tell by the way I brought it up. Volk is no doubt a harder fight for Islam than Gamrot/Poirier.

Now kindly fuck off.......

"Now kindly fuck you off......."

img5e87e4232ed349.27765273.png

Have rewatched their fights, TBH Charles is fighting quite a few of the contenders, one for thing for sure he hits hard although he get dropped sometimes. Arman strong as well going the distance with Islam and at times take him down and was able to counter his submissions.
Charles opened as a favourite but turned into an underdog,
In this case I will put my money on Arman

It's not really telling the whole story though. He was in real trouble in the Kevin Lee fight. Lee gassed and got subbed. Ok you can brush that off. Crushes a broken Tony. But then against Chandler he came within a few punches of being finished. He was hurt bad against Poirier, and same thing against Gaethje. I give him the most credit possible for winning a murderer's row of tough fights.

BUT...It became clear in those fights, that the avenue to victory he took in those 3 fights was not sustainable. Islam was the guy to break the streak and I think Arman can do something similar. He can grapple on a level similar to Islam, he's fast, and has some pretty solid striking.

What you are describing is someone that despite being a major risk taker and fighting world class opponents, he never got stopped.

I don't want to sound like an asshole writing this so forgive me - stop and think about what you are describing. You are saying Charles is very durable, even against hard hitting elite guys.

I hope Charles puts him to sleep. And then Bobby Green runs in and elbow drops him.

Very interesting fight between two of Islam's sons - sired out of wedlock.
FMTgcXvXIAI7V1t.jpg

Back