Media Arman Tsarukyan says Charles Oliviera Has Two HUGE Weaknesses in his Game that He'll Exploit

Black9

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Arman went on a Russian Interview(Posted in the comments of the full Interview) and was talking Oliviera and made some interesting claims about Oliviera

You guys agree with him? Who you guys favoring?

Might be the most intriguing matchup at UFC 300.

"

Last edited:
Want Olives to win, but I kind of think that Arman is going to go right through him.

Charles' main strength is also a big weakness, it's how many risks he takes. That's why he has more finishes than anybody in the UFC, but also why he gets finished more than most other elite fighters.

I feel like Arman is going to catch him charging in with something, hope I'm wrong though.

I was expecting a lot more trash talking but that just sounds like reasonable gameplanning.

I think Olivera wins this fight but Arman's chain wrestling and athleticism could present problems if he can get inside Olivera's range without eating too much damage. Putting Olivera on the back foot might be counter productive since Olivera's style invites the wars of attrition.

Well he better exploit those two huge holes. Or he’ll look like a clown. But he wasn’t really talking shit. Except for him no longer being a beating bag. It’s a backhanded compliment kind of.

But once you talk. You got to walk. Hopefully it’s a great scrap. May the better guy win.

Quite a bullshit and misleading thread title. He’s actually giving Olivera props and complimenting his growth. Your title makes it sound like he’s trashing him.

C’mon TS don’t use clickbait like a chump, this is why white belts shouldn’t be able to make threads

Quite a bullshit and misleading thread title. He’s actually giving Olivera props and complimenting his growth. Your title makes it sound like he’s trashing him.

C’mon TS don’t use clickbait like a chump, this is why white belts shouldn’t be able to make threads
Maybe he’s a “journalist“ for one of the popular mma sites like elbow or junkie. Just kidding. Those aholes aren’t actual fans of mma 😂

Well he better exploit those two huge holes. Or he’ll look like a clown. But he wasn’t really talking shit. Except for him no longer being a beating bag. It’s a backhanded compliment kind of.

But once you talk. You got to walk. Hopefully it’s a great scrap. May the better guy win.
I know it’s going to end in an instant but I’m crossing my fingers for at least five minutes of nonstop action. F that 60 sec shit. I want blood!!!!

He's right you know. Right now this might be 300's best matchup, along with rakic vs jan.

it's probably because the guy you're referring to dismissed himself from facing lightweights for the past 16 months.
One of the aforementioned lightweights pulled out leading to a short notice replacement to be fair.

But to the point of the thread, Arman doesn’t really seem to be talking shit like the thread title suggests. Observing perceived weaknesses but also complimenting his growth as a fighter.

One of the aforementioned lightweights pulled out leading to a short notice replacement to be fair.

But to the point of the thread, Arman doesn’t really seem to be talking shit like the thread title suggests. Observing perceived weaknesses but also complimenting his growth as a fighter.

I'd accept that excuse if islam didnt flat out say "I could have chose Gamrot or poirier," when charles pulled out.

At the end of the day, regardless of excuses, he hasn't been fighting lightweights.

And there were plenty of other actual lightweights willing to step in. To be fair.

Gamrot, who flew out to be the official backup fighter and was livid he wasn’t given the opportunity, Poirier got the call and accepted the fight, Gaethje who had just beaten Poirier too.

I believe it was Islam himself that said he was given the choice of replacement and he picked Volk. The only non lightweight of the bunch, and somebody who had just come off a wrist surgery and had only recently started training again, and was visibly out of shape.

Now, not saying anything about Islam as a fighter or a talent, he's phenomenal, but it isn't wrong to say he dismissed himself from facing lightweights for well over a year.

He needs to hit him with the esophagus punch.

Back