Charles Oliveira Vs Kevin Lee set for UFC Brasilia main event

Ok Ali, time to put Gaethje in versus Islam to guarantee Khabib doesn't fight GSP/retire after Tony.

This card looks pretty damn good on paper

That's a good fight and I'm certainly looking forward to it, but I would have preferred to see FKL vs Islam.

Lmao I remember that chick from tuf, the UFC assholes are really letting her fight at 125?

Apparently it's at BW, pretty stupid since Veronica is already a small FLW while Bea is an actual FW.

He starched Gregor and if he starches Lee he gets the Masvidal treatment.
Guy has only lost to top talent.

leonardo Santos is not really top talent.

Lee has lost 3 of his last 5 fights. A win over a top 20 guy doesn't really change that.

If he wasn't young and American I feel like he wouldn't get half the praise.

This is one of the best UFC cards I have seen in a while. Every single one of those matchups are fire. I rarely give props to UFC matchmakers these days, but they did a great job on this card.

it’s so weird they both want it bad and Javier said the other day ufc is just against it for some reason and won’t explain why

He probably knows but to be PR isnt saying on youtube.

My guess is they don't want Islam to climb the ranks because it could mean sooner retirement for Khabib who is a bigger draw.

I'm guessing that's probably why Khabib talks of retiring really soon because as long as he's champ UFC doesn't seem to be giving Islam opponents he deserves.

My guess is they don't want Islam to climb the ranks because it could mean sooner retirement for Khabib who is a bigger draw.

I'm guessing that's probably why Khabib talks of retiring really soon because as long as he's champ UFC doesn't seem to be giving Islam opponents he deserves.

Oh come on, Islam is barely ranked, he hasnt fought any top 10's let alone top 5 opponents. And even if he won his next 3 he still wouldnt be in title contention. I love his fights and I am a fan but let's not pretend that Islam would fight for a Ts any time soon.

Very interesting fight right here. Both guys hate getting hit, although Kevin's issue is more neurological whereas Do Bronx's issue seems related to pain tolerance/heart. Both guys can crack standing up; might give the slight edge to Charles there. HOWEVER, Kevin Lee may well have the best take downs in the LW division (save for Khabibi) and I'm very confident he will bring the fight to the ground early. Fresh Fighter Kevin Lee has the best ground game at 155 (save nobody) and will not get subbed by anything Chuck throws his way, will work some GnP, and should be able to get Do Bronx outta there in the first or second as Oliveira wilts once again due to being struck. A RNC finish is certainly possible here too; FKL is truly that good on the deck.

Of course, he could also find himself unconscious from an Oliveira right hand to guillotine combo early. This is a really cool fight!

Winner deserves a title shot or a #1 afterward

Charles would be a legit Top 5-7 win over Lee
Lee would be two straight Top 10s.
wat lmfaooo
winner deserves a title shot? lee only has 1 win streak and charles has no top 10 wins. fuck off

Could be...but can you blame them. Maybe a little you can but really...let's say Islam fought and beat Lee and Khabib beats Tony (I think Tony wins but for the sake of this lets say Khabib wins). Islam then fights let's say...Dustin or a top 5 guy. Let's say he beats him too (I don't think he would-be he could easily prove me wrong). He's then really in line for a possible title shot but what if Khabib isn't ready to retire? They won't fight each other and now what? Islam just sits in limbo as a top contender who refuses to fight the champ?

Last edited:
I don't like this fight for Kevin...High Risk low reward...He should be fighting someone higher like Gaethje or Dustin...

Do Bronx will get the biggest win of his career in this one.

Back