Charles Oliveira Vs Kevin Lee set for UFC Brasilia main event

Great fight and a great time to be an MMA Fan@

2020 year of the MMA!
WTF? No way. Great time to be an MMA fan was when Pride and UFC was around..... I got into UFC around the Rampage vs Chuck Lidell fight but even I know this.... LOL at this noob.

He's right but I do think Kevin really wanted Islam this time, he fought Gillespie which was basically not a big name and dangerous, you can't say he doesnt want challenges.

That interview is from before the Gillespie fight. Since then Khabib and Javier have acknowledged that Fighter Kevin does want the Islam fight. The rest of what Rizvan said on the situation is still up to date.

https://globoesporte.globo.com/comb...e.ghtml?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Rest of the card so far:
Kevin Lee x Charles do Bronx
Demian Maia x Gilbert Durinho
Johnny Walker x Nikita Krylov
Amanda Ribas x Paige VanZant
Maryna Moroz x Mayra Sheetara
Elizeu Capoeira x Alexey Kunchenko
Rani Yahya x Enrique Barzola
Veronica Macedo x Bea Malecki
Jussier Formiga x Brandon Moreno
Francisco Massaranduba x John Makdessi

Great card... I got a crazy upset prediction for this one.

Krylov KOs Johnny walker in second or third round. Screenshot this :D

Makhachev has been fucked once again

I would have rather seen either of these guys against Islam, particularly FKL like most people.

As a big FKL fan I think he has a better chance vs Islam than Oliveira anyway, the style matchup is a nightmare.

I was at the last ufc in brazil it was great. Oliveira has the best fight on the card hope he takes this one.

https://globoesporte.globo.com/comb...e.ghtml?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Rest of the card so far:
Kevin Lee x Charles do Bronx
Demian Maia x Gilbert Durinho
Johnny Walker x Nikita Krylov
Amanda Ribas x Paige VanZant
Maryna Moroz x Mayra Sheetara
Elizeu Capoeira x Alexey Kunchenko
Rani Yahya x Enrique Barzola
Veronica Macedo x Bea Malecki
Jussier Formiga x Brandon Moreno
Francisco Massaranduba x John Makdessi

Some good fights here!

Islam is basically never fighting again.

great fight.

Great Fight. Even after the last head kick KO, Oliveira with all his recent improvements seems to be the better striker. Lee has solid fundamentals but he is stiff as fuck.

That’s true, but Lee has more power.

Very dangerous fight for both guys, but fkl has more to lose here.

I'm interested to see who the stronger man wil be in there early. Everyone seems to see Do Bronx as a scrawny zhoo-zheetsu guy with great technique, but I honestly have not seen him up against an opponent yet that he did not have a pretty significant strength advantage against. His ability to ragdoll guys like Will Brooks was uncanny and when he wants to take you down, it's going to happen... unless you punch him in the face.

Bottom line, the guy is huge (as evidenced by his ability to actually make 145 like twice in 8 fights AT FW), so is Kevin, and this kind of matchup restores my faith in MMA for the 20's and beyond.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back