***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

That shot from Andrew Nembhard was something else. Halliburton's reaction was everyone who saw that.

Good win for the Pacers. These soft cans are looking for fouls too much.

As much as I love SGA, Edwards is the face of the league right now.

I’ve met him before at an airport. He was really nice and took pics with everyone. Gate agents told him he could move to a private area and he said he was fine hanging out in public.

Surprised me what he said to Jokic based. I’m thinking he’s a kid at heart and gets carried away with his accomplishments and ranking himself.

Snaq's a good dude but he's not particularly bright. Half the shit he says is just him blabbering. His explanation of filling up on gas is one of the greatest things I've ever heard. I have no idea why people still take him seriously.

Snaq's a good dude but he's not particularly bright. Half the shit he says is just him blabbering. His explanation of filling up on gas is one of the greatest things I've ever heard. I have no idea why people still take him seriously.
He is not good he is manipulative. See how he was good with jokic when he was no treat to him now like a women who gets treatened by other women is marki g his territory teling him stay in your lane and jok8c is like ok ok i do not care about this

Back