Charles Oliveira Vs Kevin Lee set for UFC Brasilia main event

Winner deserves a title shot or a #1 afterward

Charles would be a legit Top 5-7 win over Lee
Lee would be two straight Top 10s.

Huh?

Lee losing twice in a row to guys Khabib easily beat, and right before that losing to Ferguson suddenly doesn't matter?

Beating a non top 10 in Gregor means nothing.

Fighter Kevin Lee bullies Oliveira on the ground, like Felder did.

Veronica Macedo v Bea Malecki

5'4 flyweight vs 5'10 featherweight, fire the matchmaker
Lmao I remember that chick from tuf, the UFC assholes are really letting her fight at 125?

Lee to fight the dude Cerrone murked almost a decade ago in his first year as a UFC fighter. Prime time baby. Much rather see him fight Islam.

<FookIsThatGuy>
FKL ducking Islam, Islam ducking Khabib, Khabib ducking WW, McGregor with his Ballz of Steel runs the table at WW gets the strap, drops down and beats all three Champ Champ Champ confirmed...
{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

AmIDoingitRight?
<JonesLaugh>

Huh?

Lee losing twice in a row to guys Khabib easily beat, and right before that losing to Ferguson suddenly doesn't matter?

Beating a non top 10 in Gregor means nothing.
He starched Gregor and if he starches Lee he gets the Masvidal treatment.
Guy has only lost to top talent.

https://globoesporte.globo.com/comb...e.ghtml?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Rest of the card so far:
Kevin Lee x Charles do Bronx
Demian Maia x Gilbert Durinho
Johnny Walker x Nikita Krylov
Amanda Ribas x Paige VanZant
Maryna Moroz x Mayra Sheetara
Elizeu Capoeira x Alexey Kunchenko
Rani Yahya x Enrique Barzola
Veronica Macedo x Bea Malecki
Jussier Formiga x Brandon Moreno
Francisco Massaranduba x John Makdessi

That's a way better card than what we got coming up Saturday
Lee and Oliveira are both coming off some impressive finishes unlike Sat both are coming off losses
Maia Burns easily the top BJJ artists at WW
Walker is always good for an exciting finish one way or another
Cap v Kunchenko super solid potential
Formiga Moreno is a very nice matchup
Massa & Maki + Rani & Barzola not bad either
+ Macedo & Malecki & PVZ & Ribas are way better looking than Holm or Rocky or Barber or Roxy.

Oliveira easy payday if he doesn't quit if something bad happens.

Some fighters are naturally bad fighting adversity sometimes, and I think Oliveira is one of them. Like that Hermansson guy who is really good when he is on his bike, but he covers up and seems like doesn't even try to improve position when gets rocked.

Charles tends to win against non Top 10 fighters, this isn’t the case here.

Lee wins via Charles folding like he usually does.

Awesome fight. The filled out and no longer anemic on feet " do bronx" finally gets that sig. W and Lee falters .... again.
Just one mans prediction. Lee will be favored but it's not what people going to think.

Serious though - great fight.

Holy shit I'm hoping for juicy odds on Oliveira. I think I'm gonna get to Vegas shortly before that event (that's the plan right now anyway). Will drop an atomic hammer on Charles if he's any kind of significant dog.

Let’s see if Oliveira can finally make that step. He always tends to lose badly when stepping up to that next level.
yeah its crazy. He always looks so good vs these top 20 guys but than he falls off somehow.
Could say the same for FKL tho

Fighter Kevin Lee bullies Oliveira on the ground, like Felder did.

Felder was in a bad spot though, Oliveira had his back and Paul showed great calm and technique to ride it out.

The grappling is going to be amazing if it's early in this fight. Lee is awesome early on and Oliveira obviously is very good too.

Back