Charles Oliveira Vs Kevin Lee set for UFC Brasilia main event

Terrible fight for Kevin

Charles subs him quick if it goes to the ground and unless Lee lands a headkick outta nowhere, Charles is the much better striker
trains at tristar with gsp in firas and johnny walker and many more great fighters i think hell be fine

Do Bronx is on a huge winning streak.

Great Fight.

great fight.

https://globoesporte.globo.com/comb...e.ghtml?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Rest of the card so far:
Kevin Lee x Charles do Bronx
Demian Maia x Gilbert Durinho
Johnny Walker x Nikita Krylov
Amanda Ribas x Paige VanZant
Maryna Moroz x Mayra Sheetara
Elizeu Capoeira x Alexey Kunchenko
Rani Yahya x Enrique Barzola
Veronica Macedo x Bea Malecki
Jussier Formiga x Brandon Moreno
Francisco Massaranduba x John Makdessi

Great Fight. Even after the last head kick KO, Oliveira with all his recent improvements seems to be the better striker. Lee has solid fundamentals but he is stiff as fuck.

it’s so weird they both want it bad and Javier said the other day ufc is just against it for some reason and won’t explain why

Because Kevin Lee is a guy the ufc wants in the title mix and, although the Ufc likes Islam, he won't fight Khabib. You never knock off top contenders for guys who wont fight the champ.

Winner deserves a title shot or a #1 afterward

Charles would be a legit Top 5-7 win over Lee
Lee would be two straight Top 10s.

Really? Why tho? Islam fight would've been amazing.

Do Bronx by sub I guess.

Great fight.

Oliveira has choked too many times to ever have any faith in him.

Lee by TKO Rd2.

fun card. Oliviera doesn't get the respect he deserves and Kevin Lee is hard for me to like but I will let them bang

god damn it, why is always two guys I want to win have to fight each other. I'm going to have to root for Oliveira but I hope Kevin does well enough to keep his stock up.

UFC protecting fighters keeping them away from Islam. This a great fight anyways and hope KL gets wrapped up in a nasty submission.

Islam wasn't ready to get exposed yet.

Lee vs Oliveira is a great fight.

it’s so weird they both want it bad and Javier said the other day ufc is just against it for some reason and won’t explain why
the UFC is afraid of Makhachev getting knocked off early in his career.

With the rise of Khabib the UFC has a major interest in the muslim market. They wanna keep it going after Khabib hangs 'em up.

Let’s see if Oliveira can finally make that step. He always tends to lose badly when stepping up to that next level.

Back