Chandler vs McGregor - who do you have?

Chandler. I think McGregor really isn't, and hasn't been, as focused on being the best fighter he can be, as Chandler has been. Even though Chandler is a stylistic easy opponent for McGregor, I think Chandler will be too fast for McGregor. Probably hurt him pretty early on and I'm not too confident in McGregor being able to weather the storm, if that happens.

Reactions: Gio
I don't think the fight happens. I don't think Conor fights in 2023 or 2024. But, if it does happen...I'm taking Chandler. Not because I like Chandler or thinks he has a secret ingredient, I just think Conor is shot and doesn't have a fighter's heart anymore.

Don't think the fight will happen. If it does they will make sure it is stacked in Conor's favor and it's already a stylistically favorable match, so I think Conor takes it.

With his 100 million dollar bank account I have a hard time believing Conor has been training hard enough to fuck with Chandler at this point.

I think Chandler retires Conor in brutal fashion.

Useless to predict fight that might not happen. I'll tell you how it's going to go down if or when it happens.

Chandler by TKO. Think Conor will gas early.

Chandler is chinny early ... and has a short reach ... while Conor is dangerous early with long reach.

If Chandler fistfights, he's dead.

If he mixes wrestling with fist fighting, he has a chance.

Back