News Dana White says Mcgregor vs Chandler will "Hopefully" Happen This Year "There Is No Set Date, Eyeing End of The Year"

How anyone can be a fan of McGregor at this point is beyond me. You have to be either a child or a moron, probably both.

Or a A list celebrity, billionaires, politicians, sport stars, just the rich and powerful in general.

Conor McGregor makes his case to be PRESIDENT of Ireland - and is ...
Conor McGregor makes his case to be PRESIDENT of Ireland - and is ...

that's called talking shit to a wrestler in a fight.

How did that fight end?
With Conor winning which was to be expected when you have a full training camp against a fighter who wasn't originally planned for the event.

I'm really starting to wonder if Conor is like on his last fight on his contract and isn't signing a new deal and we got some stale mate going on.

By all accounts Conor is ready to go and the UFC is one dragging their feet.

Conor is no moron and he has things like Paq boxing matching he could take. The middle east throwing crazy money around to make fights. He could probably get a second Floyd fight or maybe something crazy like PFL fight vs Nate Diaz with the Saudi's funding it. Hell, Conor is big enough he could go to the Saudi's and book his own damn show and make bank with them.

Something just really seems off in the recent months.

For Chandlers sake I hope it happens.

He has forgone any salary/remuneration for the last two years in an attempt to try and win the red panty lottery.

Chandler is screwing himself at this point...get a fight, get a fun fight, get a co-main spot on PPV, a fight night main event, not in the APEX of course, Conor is not interested or in a hurry to return, despite being basically old and obviously past his prime at this point.
Chandler has enough money himself. He could retire on the spot and still be set for the rest of his life. Living very comforty.

I don’t know why people overlook this.

Not gonna lie..Everytime I hear there is a delay I think it is Conor.. He has been saying he wants a fight for over a year now... Refused to enter the pool.. Conman McGregor doesn't want Chandler..

An actual good take on the situation by schaub.

well ill be damned. Brawndo Schrub is actually spot on with this. maybe the UFC is scared Conor just wants to fight out his contract and then skedaddle.
fuck! i never thought id be giving credit to Schaub of all people

Not gonna lie..Everytime I hear there is a delay I think it is Conor.. He has been saying he wants a fight for over a year now... Refused to enter the pool.. Conman McGregor doesn't want Chandler..
He did enter the pool now though

Hes tied for the most tested athlete this year lol

(With two tests but still)

I've officially lost interest. Let me know when they are making the walk to the cage otherwise what the hell is going on here? How hard can it be for two people to show up to work and do their job? 90% of us have to do it 5 times a week.

With Conor winning which was to be expected when you have a full training camp against a fighter who wasn't originally planned for the event.
you could have just said

"Conor brutally KOd Mendes"

Hopefully,... should do, the fall... breh, wtf is going on. Sounds like Dana knows something he's not letting on, otherwise why wouldn't he be keen to get Conor back. I think Conor up to something behind the scenes or something has happened which he ain't saying. Something is not right here.

Something nobody is really talking about is for Conor to fight he has to go through withdrawal for all kinds of hard drugs.

When you're that rich and used to drugs like that withdrawal is not an easy thing to get through. He just can't face that and therefore cannot get in fighting shape. Quick three minute videos of easy training can be made when you're high so they don't tell you the story.

If you know you know. He's addicted to at least alcohol, uppers, roids and probably pain killers too after his leg. He ain't fighting nobody because he ain't training.

Something nobody is really talking about is for Conor to fight he has to go through withdrawal for all kinds of hard drugs.

When you're that rich and used to drugs like that withdrawal is not an easy thing to get through. He just can't face that and therefore cannot get in fighting shape. Quick three minute videos of easy training can be made when you're high so they don't tell you the story.

If you know you know. He's addicted to at least alcohol, uppers, roids and probably pain killers too after his leg. He ain't fighting nobody because he ain't training.
Huh, he releases training footage almost on a biweekly basis. He's in shape, no one who is addicted to alcohol maintains that physique. I don't think you know what alcohol addiction is.

Back